Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to take to combat deca sides??

Ok, everything I have read says add test with Deca. I'm curious also, what is the best way to run the Winny? At the end of the cycle, EOD for two/three weeks or along with the others. Also would Dianabol for two weeks help jump start a cycle like this one?

Test is always good to do with deca as they work extremely well together, but I would also add proviron at 25 to 50mgs per day. It is one of the most under rated bodybuilding drugs around, it will not only get your dick hard, it will enhance your cycle by reducing SHBG and it will add extra hardness to the body.:)

RipD2DBone Why waste your money on deca... buy more test

I wanna give deca a try. There is so much controversy on deca whether its great or sucks, so I figure the only way to tell is to try it out. I want to see the results it'll give me by itself to compare to test. I'm on a test only(test 400) right now, then I'm going to try the deca and compare the results.

deca is great! i like the test, but you have to give deca a try to really appreciate it. especially the norma hellas.

deca?

I recently ran upwards of 800 mg of Deca a wk, 75 mg winnie, 50mg anadrol, and 200mg test for 11 weeks and the only reason that I quite at 11 is because I gained 28 lbs wich is more than I anticipated. I also did this with no adverse side effects. So my opinion is the best stack would be winnie,deca,and test you definatly want to preload the Test about two weeks before the Deca, I have used winnie tabs and depot the depot gives the best results in my opinion without having more concerns about the liver. Good Luck:D
If you are worried about side effects take Milk Thisle with every meal.

I love deca,, it does lower your sex drive so some test can help with that deal. I have never had a bitch tit problem with deca. It has very low androgenic properties,, so I would not worry to much about that.. It never hurts to be safe

Top Bottom