Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to take to combat deca sides??

RRR

If you take Deca alone at 300mg/wk for 10wks what should you take to prevent the side of deca such as gyno, deca dickand water weight? I'm going to take proviron to combat against the deca dick and water weight. Is there anything else to take for the progesterone induced gyno???

You could take a light dosage of test to help with Deca Dick and Winny to try to counter the progesterone gyno. Those three are actually my favorite cycle.

Run some test with that program.

Always use test when Deca is involved - unless you don't want to get any action.

I wouldn't worry about deca gyno unless you take high dosage. The only thing that will stop it for sure is RU-486, but thats not something you wanna try. Believe me....

manny78 said:
[ The only thing that will stop it for sure is RU-486, but thats not something you wanna try. Believe me.... [/B]

I'm totally agreed, you don't wanna try it and you probably can't get it, Take winny to cambat the progestorone plus if you start it towards the end of a deca cycle it should help you come off nice and harden up

at that dose you should be fine.....unless you are prone to PR sides and deca dick

Top Bottom