Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bull's extracted testosterone used in BB?

I2ancid

I remember a while back I was under the strong impression by others that body builders use a bull's testosterone extracted from the balls and inject them into themselves. Is this an old myth, because i've never heard anything like that in the real fitness world. Unless it was what the greeks used to do to get their amazing bodys before any synthetic test.

Maybe....

I don't doubt they tried it.

Insulin came from pigs. They then found a way to make human insulin from genetically-engineered bacteria.

Foreign-source (non-human type) T won't work as effectively for you as a synthetic that is human-compatible. In fact, it could be dangerous.

Diabetics using pig-insulin lived longer than non-insulin using diabetics, but many did die from bad reactions.

It's true. Consumption of the testicles of animals is a crude but effective way of raising T levels.

Rocky Mountain Oysters anyone?

JC

this makes me remember an old post by some guy who was asking for how to cycle Bulls Testicles!
LOL
one of the funniest posts i have ever read on any board.

BTW making injectable out of balls is in medical history somewhere pre WW2, some Doc used to make a solution out of dog's balls and would inject it in his patients with success, but no place in BB i am sure.
also in some cultures testicles of goats r cooked and considered as potency booster!
barpk

This was how the early researchers got test for their research 75 years ago. They had their students do it actually.

Orchic Extract

Old suppliment proported to be concentrated test extract for subligual. Lol, iremember those days!

Top Bottom