Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sust and deca are they real

crumly5

MVP
EF VIP
I just got a bunch of sust and deca and I am not shure if they are real. I ordered them from India. They both have white labels that can peal off. The guy said it was from a company licensed by organon. The sust is Manufactured by Infar India Limited. Batch #2464746 Mfg. Date 8/2001 Exp. Date 9/06. The juice is kinda thick but you dont have to flick the top of them to get it all down to the fat part.
The deca says ml no. dl418mb manufactured by khandelwasind.
mfg date 10/2001 exp date 9/05 Batch no. 007110. They also have a white line around them at the breaking point.
I also got some d-bol that are pink diamonds one side has a line through them and the other side has a little figurine of some sort.
Also got some novledex and clomid but cant tell which one is which little white pills with an A on one side and a line on the other. The other ones are yellow and have an odd symbol that looks like RL and the R has another line going through it.
Thanks for your help Bros.

sust

I don´t know about the deca and d-bol. But the sust is OK! just got of a cycle myself, used 500 mg/w of Infar India sust with good size and strenght results!

Hey Crumly, I got some also with the exact numbers on them and I'm also trying to see if they are legit. Everything I've found tells me that this company only makes 50mg and 100mg but my stuff has 200 written on it. Let me know if you found out anything.

Vovon sent me this pic, its not very clear but this looks like what I have. I believe he told me this is the real deal, but I'm waiting for some confirmation form him or someone else that might be able to tell me anything. The pic is in my gallery

Last edited:
Infar-Deca200.jpg

Vovon sent me this pic, its not very clear but this looks like what I have. I believe he told me this is the real deal, but I'm waiting for some confirmation form him or someone else that might be able to tell me anything.

Infar-Deca200.jpg

Vovon sent me this pic, its not very clear but this looks like what I have. I believe he told me this is the real deal, but I'm waiting for some confirmation form him or someone else that might be able to tell me anything.

Top Bottom