Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DECA - Never again EVER !

TheStromba

Here is a little warning story for some of you who think Deca is totaly safe.

My cycle was weeks 1-4 Dbol 30mg ed
1-10 Test Cyp 500mg\wk
1-10 Deca 400 mg \wk

Good cycle with decent gains. Post cycle I used both HCG and Clomid.

About 1 week after my post cycle regimen, I was thrown into a bad depression. All my freinds and loved ones wanted to know what the hell was wrong with me. (they still do) I am NOT prone to depression and I have been acting like a fucking lunitic.

I decided to get my Test levels checked and I got the results yesterday.

Total Test=148. Normal Range 300-800

The fucking DECA has my HPTA shut down hard. I just ordered more HCG. Gonna try it with Novaldex. No more clomid for me.

Granted I am 38 years old, and my HPTA is gonna be slower to recover than you 20 year olds. But just a warning to watch out for this shit.

Realize that if your HPTA is shut down. it may fuck with your emotions BIG time. Alot of you easily dismiss the fact that these hormones can have a huge impact on your behaviour.

If you HPTA is slow to recover, STAY AWAY FROM DECA.

That is all.

I wouldn't say, "Stay away from Deca"

More of be careful with Deca.

Fina shuts you down quicker and harder than Deca.

Don't take this the wrong way, I sympathize with your situation and I hope you get back to normal.

Go BUCS!

TheStromba,

I'm 36yrs old and recently had a similar experience. I tell ya', I never had a problem with it in my 20s, low dosages and often no post-c therapy. I think the takeaway here is: with deca, make sure you do post-c, and then get test levels checked, ESPECIALLY YOU OLD BROS LIKE US!!.......

Stillgoing,
The messed up thing is that I DID do all the post cycle stuff correctly.

And I'm STILL essentially shut down. There are other AS to use out there with out having to go through this bullshit.

I would run some bromo right away. It might help getting values back to normal. Did for me anyway. Always be prepared for depression and anxiety, no matter what people say. Try inositol and Choline, might help. I know people who got their testosterone values to normal with the help of tribulus terrasis or whetever it's called.

TheStromba said:
Here is a little warning story for some of you who think Deca is totaly safe.

My cycle was weeks 1-4 Dbol 30mg ed
1-10 Test Cyp 500mg\wk
1-10 Deca 400 mg \wk

Good cycle with decent gains. Post cycle I used both HCG and Clomid.

About 1 week after my post cycle regimen, I was thrown into a bad depression. All my freinds and loved ones wanted to know what the hell was wrong with me. (they still do) I am NOT prone to depression and I have been acting like a fucking lunitic.

I decided to get my Test levels checked and I got the results yesterday.

Total Test=148. Normal Range 300-800

What were your Total Testo, Free Testo and Weakly Bound levels BEFORE YOU STARTED YOUR CYCLE? You are making conclusions based on a snapshot in time and not looking longitudinally. You may have naturally low Testo levels to begin with. No way to know WITHOUT BASELINE BLOOD TESTING.

Good post. And sorry to hear it. People need to be warned about Deca, especially the older guys.

A few points.

Inositol will help with anxiety but not depression. Trib isn't very effective when LH is supressed.

Stromba; good move losing the clomid, but why noladex? Your problem isn't gyno or even excess estrogen.

Maca, avena sativa, epimedium and zinc may help. And time.

If your HPTA is that slow to recover it may also be time to consider T replacement.

Feel better bro.

Re: Re: DECA - Never again EVER !

DrJMW said:
What were your Total Testo, Free Testo and Weakly Bound levels BEFORE YOU STARTED YOUR CYCLE? You are making conclusions based on a snapshot in time and not looking longitudinally. You may have naturally low Testo levels to begin with. No way to know WITHOUT BASELINE BLOOD TESTING. [/B]

Absolutely, I'm 40 and unless you get your levels checked just don't assume that because you feel "okay" your levels are normal. I've been doing larger stacks with much more deca over the last three years and have my levels checked before and after my cycles to ensure proper usage and I have had Zero problems - while I've put on over 40lbs of hard muscle with the stuff.

Point: People need to judge their own experiences with gear and one can never really generalize - My wife goes into shock eating shrimp (no pun intended) Doesn't mean everyone should not eat shrimp. Just a thought.

Nice Follow-up, ybsmall. I have posted many times the importance of baseline blood testing. It is important.

I did a baseline test. After all us 35+ dudes are pretty responsible !

My test level was 400 before any cycle. I admit a bit on the lower side.

I am not really generalizing. I AM saying that IF you are slow to recover your HPTA then Deca is not for you.

Nelson- Novaldex is almost identical to Clomid and can be used the same way post cycle.

Top Bottom