Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how come my freind got huge just eating some dbol, and taking alittle primo?

OMEGA

thats right

10-15 mgs of dbol before workouts and 200 mgs of Primo a week.

up 19 pounds in 9 weeks??????

what gives???????:confused: :bawling: :confused: :bawling:

wait till 8 weeks after his cycle and tell me how much weight he kept, until then the numbers dont mean anything.

Zyglamail said:
wait till 8 weeks after his cycle and tell me how much weight he kept, until then the numbers dont mean anything.

well thats the case with most cycles.............

still he looks great.......granted most of the mass he gained is in his chest and arms and delts.still thats alot don't you think for so little

oh well?

Well, if he is eating right, training right and sleeping right, which it sounds like he is then I would say he got his moneys worth. Sounds like he found a cycle that works for him. :)

some guys just have better dna than other do.

OMEGA said:
thats right

10-15 mgs of dbol before workouts and 200 mgs of Primo a week.

up 19 pounds in 9 weeks??????

what gives???????:confused: :bawling: :confused: :bawling:

If more people would have experimented with lower doses before they got into the very high dose territory, they probably could have also made similar gains like this. Most people just listen to others when it comes to planning their cycle out and establishing their dose. They don't experiment with small doses first, usually because they're so anxious to get big quickly and they just don't make good decisions. I could do the above cycle and have those results also, because I only do very small doses and don't allow my body to get accustomed to the higher dose cycles that seem to be the norm of most people. Why? I don't know, I guess most people just think that more is better and this is what made steroids dangerous and brought about so many side-effects which could have been easily avoided.

NN

PS - The bodybuilders of the 70's favorite stacks included this D-Bol/Primo stack, in fact this was Arnold's favorite and it's been said that their doses were considerably less than the doses of today. IMO, they looked much better back then than bodybuilders look today. The GH and all that other bullshit of today wasn't used back then.

and maybe your friend is running a little more than just that...or at higher levels......or maybe his body is just responding well to these two substances.......

Top Bottom