Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IP Winstrol

Serenity Head

So even if you only get 25 mg its still a steal right?

Has anyone found them to be potent?

I like dbol, didn't like Anadrol/masteron(methyl)

The dosing can be all messed up, which is pretty dangerous. Lets say you think each tab is 25mg, yet one is 46mg and the other 53mg. Thats some serious taxation on the ol' liver.

Spend some extra cash and get the quality shit, ie zambons, qv, or spectro.

i'd def say they are in the 40mg or so range. i'd just assume they are say 40mg and go from there. two of them max would be safe. no way you'd go over 100mg and you would probably be around the 70's mg mark. or 1 1/2 seems the most logical to me if you want around 50mg or a little more. they are the best bang for the buck....and they DO have a good dose of winny in them. all for under a buck each. i am going to try zambon in a few days here (probably stack them with IP winny to make both last longer). so i'd have a better comparison then.

I actually didn't feel anything on them, and at one point I was taking 3 a day and still nothing happened. Ip's all hit or miss. You never know what you're gonna get. I'm not using him anymore because it ain't worth the risk IMO.

if you are on a budget then go for it... there are fairly cheap sources for winny out there. also there are other underground labs that might have a more exact dosing in each tab then ips

Ip's winny is by far his most consistent product. No legit lab analysis I've seen on them have ever come out below 45 mg. And the most recent San Rafael lab test was around 47 mg.\tab I beleive. So there is no way in hell any of his winny tabs are anywhere near as low as 25 mg. Now his old anadrol and old anavar were a different story.

Well, I'm on paperstrol right now (which everyone loves) and I am not feeling it like I did the IP I took last year. On the Ip stuff my joints got really sore and I haven't had any of that on paper.

Top Bottom