Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spectro Dbol vs. TT Dbol vs. RefB

Aikido

Has anyone take these three and able to compare the pumps? I know the Russian Dbol tabs are solid but I would like to hear any input on TT dbol verses, RefB (sublingual) and spectrol dbol tabs.

I've taken pinks, naps, and the spectro and found them all to be pretty much the same, I stick with spectro now as my biggest fear is fakes, and if youre dealing with a rep, thats never a concern

Are the naposim tabs Thai or russian? I can get access to all of them but I was going to lean towards spectro for the same reasons as you. Less or no fakes and fast shipping here for me.

Aikido said:
Are the naposim tabs Thai or russian? I can get access to all of them but I was going to lean towards spectro for the same reasons as you. Less or no fakes and fast shipping here for me.

never tried them, but as far as I remember they are Polish...

RussianBro said:

never tried them, but as far as I remember they are Polish...
Naposim dbol is made in Romania. Metanabol dbol is made in Poland.
Needsize what rep are you talking about? if you want rep gear then you should choose thais or russian dbol, those brands were available for ages and spectro gear is new. I`ve heard nothing but good reports about spectro but no way I`d prefer underground labs gear over human grade stuff :)

I agree with Ret, Spectro may be good but you never know when mexican or underground labs are going to start producing shit. Go with what is proven to work!

Retabolil2 said:

Needsize what rep are you talking about? if you want rep gear then you should choose thais or russian dbol, those brands were available for ages and spectro gear is new. I`ve heard nothing but good reports about spectro but no way I`d prefer underground labs gear over human grade stuff :)

well, hello there, sir!!! Òû áëÿ êóäà ñ Âîâàíîì ïðîïàëè? íè ñëóõó, íè äóõó... Ïîñëåäíèé ðàç ñëûøàë âû ñ Ìåòàíîì ïîìèðèëèñü?

íå òî ÷òîáû ïîìèðèëèñü. Ñêîðåå ïàêò î íåíàïàäåíèè. ß ñâîåãî ìíåíèÿ î íåì íå ìåíÿë.
À íà äîñêå î÷åíü ìíîãî ñòóêà÷åé êàê ÿ ñëûøàë, ìíå ýòà ñëàâà óæå íè ê ÷åìó. Ïóñòü äóðà÷êè íàðûâàþòñÿ :)

Retabolil2 said:

I was referring to dealing with spectro reps, that way you know you're getting you're stuff straight from the lab. I do love the thais and russians, but it depends on where you get them from. There are certain international sources....that i would never doubt that the product they sent me was legit. But the problem is that if you buy them domestically, then you have no idea where they came from, and there are a lot of fakes floating around here. In ontario, the bikers are famous for putting out fake naps.

needsize said:

I was referring to dealing with spectro reps, that way you know you're getting you're stuff straight from the lab. I do love the thais and russians, but it depends on where you get them from. There are certain international sources....that i would never doubt that the product they sent me was legit. But the problem is that if you buy them domestically, then you have no idea where they came from, and there are a lot of fakes floating around here. In ontario, the bikers are famous for putting out fake naps.

Needsize, you think ontario is bad....Montreal is the WORST!!! People pay 32 dollars for real Omnas.

Top Bottom