Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone cause of prostate cancer?

Its not so much test that causes the risk of prostate cancer but the DHT it converts to. Taking Finesteride along with Test can reduce this problem significantly.

What about using saw palmetto instead of Propecia on a cycle? Isn't Saw Palmetto recently found to do almost the same thing?

Serene00

There is a risk , at least in theory, that test, or any androgen use, can cause prostate cancer. This comes from the mouth of my urologist after my last psa was elevated after a test/tren cycle. He went on to say that if you DO have even a few prostate cancer cells down below then androgens, especially test, will cause it to grow. He also went on to say that the estrogen form test convertion isn't good either.

Test will DEFINATELY make cancer grow fast if you already have cancer. High DNT alone has not been proven to actually cause cancer.

RG

:)

You missed the entire point of the thread, "testosterone stops cancer cell growth" insulin increases cell growth. Casterration of males is the wrong approach to treat prostate cancer. I will try to locate more abstracts on the subject, new research has indicated that injectable testosterone may be a way to treat many cancers, as test seems to destroys many types of cancer cells. The above link only breifly touched on the subject, for that I offer my apoligies. I will find and post further articles dealing with this subject.

enlarged prostate

I went to my doc about 2 years ago will I was on a Test only cycle and he told me that I had an enlarged prostate gland. He sent me for tests as well and said that everything looked ok. Does the enlargement mean that I do have cancer cells or does this happen to everyone? I am a bit confused.

I went to my doc about 2 years ago will I was on a Test only cycle and he told me that I had an enlarged prostate gland. He sent me for tests as well and said that everything looked ok. Does the enlargement mean that I do have cancer cells or does this happen to everyone? I am a bit confused.

An enlarged prostate by no means, is an indication of cancer. Inflamation can be caused by an infection, eca's, antihistimines and in some cases test and other steroids. Saw palmetto is a great anti inflamatory for the prostate also I'd reccomend 50mg of zinc daily for you. If you are still worried discuss having a psa test done with your doc. Your condition is very common.

Top Bottom