Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is every brand of sustanon always a painful inject?

Real sust made by organon isn´t very painful at all. A little soreness is all you have to expect. Never eard of injection pain with Omnadren.

i had a terrible reaction to the first two types of sust i tried. not just pain, but swelling. i was surprised because i had used diff types of test in the past. no pain at all with omna, or test enth...

rotovibe, almost always mexican/vet gear is going to hurt more. If you're using omnadren, it may or may not hurt, take your time with the injection, massage it lots, you'll be fine. Real, Organon sust, is in my opinion, the best way to go. Least pain of them all.
-B

I've had similar experience with the organon sust 250, swelling, lump/hardness, uncomfortable for a couple of days. Feels like I was kicked in the ass with pointed boots. Looks like it's something that varies with individuals.

When starting a fresh cycle after being off for a while everything seems to hurt or sting the following days after a shot. Sust hurts the first couple weeks and then my body adjusts to it.

But there's other stuff like Tt Cyp that hurt like hell from the start of the cycle to the end. And I've known guys that say it doesn't hurt them at all. I guess everyone is different to how they react.

Never had any pain with any Susts, except Sustaretard 250 it worked well but it gave me a fever/swelling/extreme pain and ultimitly a serious infection that I had to see a doctor for for 3 strait days...go figure

I don't see why someone would have pain with all susts but no pain with Omnadren...they are the exact same, unless it was over 1 1/2 yrs ago when the esters were slightly different.

organon redijects are the least painful sust. I have ever done but really I have done much that was painful...ttokkyo was a little but not bad at all.

Top Bottom