Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol.... need help!?!?

BobbyJenious

Never used ANY AS. Im at 6'1" 195lbs. 21 years old. Using a hardgainer style routine training 3 days a week, high intensity low vol. Following a Keto diet and leaning out well but want some extra hardness. Been reading up on posts and websites about winny but cant seem to get enough info. Is it a good entry level AS? Is it effective but itself or stacked? Psychological effects? Tabs or injecables? I have a ton of questions, im new here and a virgin to gear. Essentially im wondering if one cycle is worth it and if it will help me get a little more shredded, or should I just stick with diet and cardio. Any information would be GREATLY appreciated.

Im going to do 50mg zambons ed for 6 weeks starting in 3 weeks.
Winny only cycles are good to harden you up and to keep the mass you have while cutting...sometimes adding a few pounds (5-10).

A lot of members on the board are going to tell you to throw test in there, but depending on your goals winny only will do just fine.

i think u should go for, 2 week on cycle(do a research here and at meso), as u dont want to use AAS to get any amazing results, add little test to winny. while dieting and cardio. u will get some resuls from it, a couple of such cycles will get u where u want without much risks, and better go for Zambons, tabs arent that affective.

BobbyJenious said:
Thanks Almighty.... this is good to know, having never done gear I would much rather start with one thing then a stack.

If you have enough funds you may want to look into anavar. A little higher price but 100% safer and great results.

Funding is not an issue... Is Anavar a cutter, similar to winny? I will definatly check into it. Thanks for the help almighty.

Well if you are a hardgainer i would not use cutting AAS, I would use it for size which sounds harder for you to get. Run Sust@500/wk 8 wks with Deca@400/wk for 8wks with anti-e. Then cut. Use AAS for whichever is harder for you to do naturally: cut or bulk. Or get nasty and use for both

At 6'1" 195, you can afford a little test in there. Just 200/mg a week of test and 50mg/day of winny would work perfect. But if you decide to do this, you may want to get oral winstrol so you are not sticking yourself so often. If you decide to do just winstrol, i'd suggest the injectible. I just find i get better results with injectible.

Top Bottom