Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon deca d-bol

H.I.B

Hello bros, I am on 500mg sus and 200mg deca/week. I was wondering when I am going to se my gains start growing. When does it kick in

gains

You should notice the strength gains from the dbol kick in quick but you will have to wait about 14 days to see anything from the sust. deca/sust/dbol is a classic mass stack. You should get good gains from this cycle. You didn't list your experience or how many cycles you have under your belt. If this is your first you should be impressed as long as you have your workouts and your nutrition dialed in.

You should increase the deca to either 300MG or 400MG! That's a light dose...what's your dose on the d-bol? What are your goals..more info is needed!

I would increase Decca to 400mg EW and use Dbol at 35mg ED for weeks 1-4 for the kick start.

Have Nolva on hand and clomid post cycle.

Wrongun!

Those doses are too high for a first cycle, he doesnt know if he is gyno prone or anything and taking 35 mg d-bol ED could cause problems(unless he has an anti-e on hand), but he would grow fine off 25-30 mgs so why take the higher dose. As for the deca I know plenty of people who have taken 200 mg on their first cycle, and that is a little on the low side so I would bump that up to 300 mg if you have enough(dont cut your cycle short though), but there is no need to go any higher. With a 500 mg/wk test for 10 wks, 300 mg/wk deca for 10 wks and 25-30 mg dbol ED for first 4 weeks your probably going to gain in excess of 20 lbs, and be able to hold on to most of that because you should lose most(if not all) of the dbol bloat before the cycle is over(but you will hold some water from the sus). To answer your original question the dbols kick in within a couple days, should see a weight/strength change by the end of week 1, the sus has a few different esters in it, and so within the first week or two you will see some gains, and then at about week 3 is when you will start seeing some serious ones because that is when the deca kicks in also(but just because it kicks in at week 3 doesnt mean its too drastic, around week 5 is when you see drastic changes in yourself).

I have done 10deca and 20 winnis as well, so you mean that the sustanon and deca kicks in about 3 weeks... Thanks bros...Peace out

Greek Freak said:
Those doses are too high for a first cycle, he doesnt know if he is gyno prone or anything and taking 35 mg d-bol ED could cause problems(unless he has an anti-e on hand), but he would grow fine off 25-30 mgs so why take the higher dose. As for the deca I know plenty of people who have taken 200 mg on their first cycle, and that is a little on the low side so I would bump that up to 300 mg if you have enough(dont cut your cycle short though), but there is no need to go any higher. With a 500 mg/wk test for 10 wks, 300 mg/wk deca for 10 wks and 25-30 mg dbol ED for first 4 weeks your probably going to gain in excess of 20 lbs, and be able to hold on to most of that because you should lose most(if not all) of the dbol bloat before the cycle is over(but you will hold some water from the sus). To answer your original question the dbols kick in within a couple days, should see a weight/strength change by the end of week 1, the sus has a few different esters in it, and so within the first week or two you will see some gains, and then at about week 3 is when you will start seeing some serious ones because that is when the deca kicks in also(but just because it kicks in at week 3 doesnt mean its too drastic, around week 5 is when you see drastic changes in yourself).

Bro i have to disagree. The dosages of 500mg SUS and 400mg Decca are appropriate. IMHO. 35mg ED of Dbol can be reduced dependant on tolerance and you will note that i state in my original reply that Nolva shoule de on hane (which is an anti -e) ands Clomid is required post cycle.

As for mentioning possible gains i do not agree that is possible as AAS are not muscle in an amp or tab it will depend on diet, sleep and training. If none of these are optimum then gains will be minimal.

No flame Bro disagreement

Wrongun!

With a 500 mg/wk test for 10 wks, 300 mg/wk deca for 10 wks and 25-30 mg dbol ED for first 4 weeks

This is the EXACT cycle I am going to do in November. (first cycle). What are the comments about this cycle? I have been training for 3.5 years now. Im 21.

This is the EXACT cycle I am going to do in November. (first cycle). What are the comments about this cycle? I have been training for 3.5 years now. Im 21.

That's good bro. Deca makes me bloat, especially over 300mg's.

Top Bottom