Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol pump...wow

R

rickcorso

Today was the first day I REALLY felt the dbol in action. After today's bicep and forearm workout, I swear my veins and skin were all gonna burst open. I couldnt even bend my arms for about an hour after the workout. The only thing that sucks is I had all this energy at the start of the workout but it quickly dissapated after just 3 sets...even though my arms were still pumped like a mofo.

The Terminator said:
I find when using dbol that my workouts become much shorter duration wise, as the pumps become uncomfortable quite rapidly. Sounds bad when I write it down, but sure feels good in the gym. :)

yup..thats exactly what happened today. I was able to add 5lbs to my barbell curl but after 3 sets I was DONE. I tried to curl my normal weights but it was nearly impossible.

Far cry from d-bol not doing shit huh bro! I told you it'd hit you.

Bro, you take a dose bofor your workout? If so, how much and how long before?

Silent Method said:
Far cry from d-bol not doing shit huh bro! I told you it'd hit you.

Bro, you take a dose bofor your workout? If so, how much and how long before?

I split my 25mg tab into four in the morning. I take one fourth in the morning when I wake up. One with lunch. One about an hour before the workout and one about 2-3 hours after the workout.

I work out in the mornings, usually 90 minutes after I wake up and eat. When I was using d-bol, for pre-workout I started with 10mg an hour before. I toggled around with it a bit and found that I had more stamina to complete an longer workout if I took a dose of d-bol closer to the start of the workout. 5-10mg 45 minutes before, and an additional 5mg 15 minutes before working out seemed to work best. For me.

You might try taking your quarter tab closer to a half hour before your session and see if that yields more stamina.

i got one question...

my arms are up a little more than half an inch. Are these gains just because of the increase in blood pressure? I dont think its water since Ive been using Arimidex and Im not bloated at all.

good

How long have you been taking the pinks, 1 week and you are feeling pumps? That is usally when it gets going for me, 3-7 days

Im into week three of a Dbol cycle, after day 10 i started getting the most insane pumps, at one point i was worried i had injured my shoulders but it was the pump, absolutly intense. What great stuff.

Top Bottom