Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol- Is It Really That Bad???

Texas Ranger

I've been hearing alot of negative info about Winstrol, lately. I haven't used the drug myself, so I can't vouch for it. I know ALOT of people report sore joints from it's use. I was thinking about adding it to Test Prop for an 8 week cycle to drop a little bodyfat and add 5-10lbs of LBM. What's your take on Winstrol? Good? Or bad???

I've used winny twice with no types of problems.I love the shit,used it once by itself and again at the end of my cycle.Real good strenght gains, it dosnt make you huge but deffinately gives you a nice ass cut look, and if you ad it to test prop you should get good results.

Yes, winny is nice to use, it can push up some acne or atleast it did for me, but it is also good for hardening you up and shedding water, very nice, the joint pain is imo a myth.

bbigman2000 said:
Yes, winny is nice to use, it can push up some acne or atleast it did for me, but it is also good for hardening you up and shedding water, very nice, the joint pain is imo a myth.

Join pain is not a myth, it's just not a given. I'm very sensitive to winny and can't run it over 25mg/day without running into massive pain. It isn't even so much the joints as an overall ache of the muscle worked and everything surrounding it. I thought I was done with Winny for good when I tried 25mg, found it still gave me some decent gains, and didn't hurt nearly as much. My buddy runs the same tabs at 100mg/day. F*cker. He has no probs. at all.
-B

I love winny and used it several times..I had a little acne reaction but believe me, the joint pain is not a myth..; I heard it was because the winny dries the cynovial liquid that it is so painful.
but it's a minimal side compared to the lean look it gives...

Winny makes my dick sore. This is a reciprocal symptom from getting ten times more ass because I am ripped to shreds when on it. I hate the stuff. I'll never use it again (until my dick recovers).

winny is a good drug. I have used it many times.
The best thing I liked about it was the strength gains.
Joint paines were a bitch though.

I get very little joint pain. I also take glucosamine condroitin and about 600mg magnesium bid. These are supposed to help. Since I heard all the stories I always use those supps while on winny. can't say what would happen without

Fellas, how does this look? Originally, I was going to go with a Test/Dbol cycle, but I really don't want any massive weight gains. I'm 28 years old, 6'4" 250lbs and 9% bf. Right now, my main focus is to build an aesthically pleasing physique more than being freaky. Here are goals with this cycle- 6'4" 260lbs and 7-8% bf. What do you think?

WK 1-8 Test Prop@100mgs EOD
WK 1-8 Winstrol@50mgs ED
WK 1-11 [email protected] ED
WK 9-11 Clomid Therapy
WK 1-8 Glucosamine @1000mgs a day For Possible Joint Pain
WK 1-8 ALA@600-800mgs a day

Top Bottom