Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One testicil stopped produceing testosterone?

paradox

The Machine
Platinum
Is it possible for one testicle to permanently stop produceing testosterone & the other continue producing? It seems since I started clomid only one of my nuts is returning to its normal size. Anything like this happen to anyone else?

One nut is always smaller than the other, just as one always hangs lower, it reduces the risk of injury.:cold:

KA-BAR said:
mine are wayyyy lopsided. lol just thought you all needed to know. After I took clomid on my first cycle my one nut was huge.

Does your girl call you "droopy"???.....lol....

KA-BAR said:
mine are wayyyy lopsided. lol just thought you all needed to know. After I took clomid on my first cycle my one nut was huge.

How long have you been on therapy, how long left, what'd you run in your cycle?

If you're done with therapy, and it's been another week or two, and you're still in this condition, see a doctor, and tell them the truth. If you can't do this with your normal doctor, book an appointment with someone you've never used.

I know some of the bros here are jokin' around, and that's fine and all, but they aren't the ones risking permanent hypogonadism.

Be safe, bro.
-B

bebaumax said:

I know some of the bros here are jokin' around, and that's fine and all, but they aren't the ones risking permanent hypogonadism.

Be safe, bro.
-B

Is hypogonadism possible in just one nut? Or if it happens both nuts will shut down? If you are diagnosed with hypogonadism will docs try anything to jump start your nuts? Or is the only treatment going back on testosterone?

thanks

my one nut is more than twice the size of the other. this is before using any steroids.

bump

This was over a year ago. My nuts are back to there lopsided normal self. I ran 500mg sust and 400mg deca for 10 wks and 3 weeks after last inj clomid 300mg first day then 100mg next 10 and 50mg last 10. My nuts where both bigger than they ever where and the one was huge. It could have been they just appeared to be bigger due to shrinkage durning cycle but it did not take long for them to grow. lol

bebaumax said:

How long have you been on therapy, how long left, what'd you run in your cycle?

If you're done with therapy, and it's been another week or two, and you're still in this condition, see a doctor, and tell them the truth. If you can't do this with your normal doctor, book an appointment with someone you've never used.

Be safe, bro.
-B

Top Bottom