Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you tell Deca is fake by tasting it?

FreakMonster

I have these Organon Deca's manufactured by Infar in India and I tasted it to see what it tasted like and it tastes like Sesame seed oil. Does that mean it may be fake?

I don't have as much experience as some of the guys on here but, let me say...... What the fuck! You can't tell if your deca is real by tasting it! Sesame oil is one of the oils used in injectable steroids. Why don't you try describing it and then people will post replies on whether or not it is fake!

Freak isn't a retard bud.

For an intelligent answer:

I tasted the TT stuff and it was a bit weird tasting but nothing alarming.

FreakMonster said:
I have these Organon Deca's manufactured by Infar in India and I tasted it to see what it tasted like and it tastes like Sesame seed oil. Does that mean it may be fake?
:lmao: :D ;)

FreakMonster said:
ON top of it I just started breaking out like a mother fucker

Are you getting results? I don't know that you can tell by tasting it..I haven't heard of it anyway?

genarr3 said:
The "taste test" is probably the most unreliable method of gear testing there is.

Genarr3 is a fucking lab with gear, I sent him some deca and he tasted it and not only told me if was real but also knew it was underdosed by 2mg per ml.

I heard of a freezer test....

Anybody? Does this work and will it kill the gear...btw bro, I'm just fucking w/ you not making fun of you.

Top Bottom