Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol not doing shit...

R

rickcorso

hey guys,

sorry I had to delete the thread with my cycle updates..I was getting a bunch of emails from people wanting sources, etc.

Anyway...

Its been 1.5 weeks since I started my cycle with dbol/test/eq. Ive been taking dbol @ 25mg/day and I havent really felt anything yet. Im also taking Arimidex @ 1.0mg/EOD so maybe thats limiting the dbol's effects? I get slightly better pumps at the gym, but nothing amazing. I had my blood pressure checked and its a definitly higher. Havent gained any water though. When should I expect the stuff to kick in?

rickcorso said:
I get slightly better pumps at the gym, but nothing amazing. I had my blood pressure checked and its a definitly higher. Havent gained any water though. When should I expect the stuff to kick in?
What makes you think it hasn't kicked in? I think you may have been expecting too much. After a week and a half do you really expect that your body should have created additional muscle mass along the lines of "amazing?"

Your pumps are up. Your blood pressure is up. You have not gained water, but you also taking 1mg liquidex ed.

I say wait two more weeks and then assess your progress.

Re: Re: dbol not doing shit...

Silent Method said:

What makes you think it hasn't kicked in? I think you may have been expecting too much. After a week and a half do you really expect that your body should have created additional muscle mass along the lines of "amazing?"

Your pumps are up. Your blood pressure is up. You have not gained water, but you also taking 1mg liquidex ed.

I say wait two more weeks and then assess your progress.

I wasnt expecting any "amazing" gains, but I was expecting alot more from the pumps

I never got those famous d-bol pump, but it blows me up in no time anytime I use it. Especially in Stack with deca, d-bol is a wonderful, cheap and very very effective roid. Gotta love it!

I just did a run of d-bol for the first time a few weeks ago. I became absolutely sure it was real at about 2.5-3 weeks. Pumps were insane.

How much you taking?

im taking 25mg/ED. What I dont understand is...why do you need dbol if it kicks in after 2 weeks? By then the test should be driving you anyway. I thought the purpose of dbol was to jump start a cycle...basically give you a little someting early before the test kicks in.

Bro, I was all anxious at first on my cycle lookin' at myself in the mirror every few minutes and expecting to be like "holy shit" (granted I wasn't taking dbol) but you need to give it more time. I would say at least 3 full weeks before you are gonna say to yourself "this is working!"

Good luck nevertheless.

denkall d-bol sucks, ref-b is supoosed to be good i have never used ref-b though,, if you are already getting pumps then its working just wait til like wk 3-4 then BOOM!

Top Bottom