Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After steroid use, can natural gains be made?

chemist

After enhancing your physique using steroids, is it possible to ever make natural gains again without the use of steroids? Or must you continue to cycle in order to increase your gains. Just a thought that crossed my mind earlier today and I couldn't find an answer about it. Thanks.

If you started juicing after making good gains as a natural than yes.

If you started juicing after adding 5lbs of muscle naturally, than no. (and you will most likely lose a lot of gains coming off.)

You will still make gains naturaly, but you probably will not be satisfied with them as much. We all have goals, and once we meet them we create new one.

Pac

I really don't understand the contraversy here. I can't understand how one could retain the muscle gained by having a good solid foundation, yet one whom lets say started lifting for 6 months then went on the gear. What the hell is the difference. Muscle gain is muscle gain right.??? It is even more confusing when some say you should be at your genetic potential before juicing. I can see that one whom isn't experienced with dieting and training programs may struggle, but if he/she has the slightest knowledge I don't see why they wouldn't keep almost everything. I only have a general knowledge of how juice works. I am def. not a chemist, but I cannot find anything in books about people with or without experience losing muscle from a chem. standpoint when coming off. I def. can't find anything about people having a hard time gaining muscle after a cycle ---giving your test levels and everything else to get back to normal. God, I have been training for years, no I am not at my genetic potential I am on my first cycle. I can say one thing for sure. If I do not maintain 70% of my gains (muscle) I will feel like I wasted a lot of time and money and will probably be very upset with myself. I will def. not try another cycle..... Well, I want to try HGH but that will be it.

T20, it's very simple really.

If you start when you are weak and small...say 150 lbs than you will learn to rely on gear for gains. If you never made any real progress as a natural,,,something is wrong(diet, training, rest).

Some people don't take the time to figure out what's wrong with their diet or training...their solution is drugs. When they come off the drugs...all those mistakes that held them back as naturals...will hold them back as juicers. They never bothered to correct those mistakes and they are repeating them.

Typically, these are the guys who lose everything when coming off. They owe most if not all their success to steroids. Sure they will gain great off there first couple of cycles...but then the gains slow down. They are using grams of gear, yet they look like they've just started training.

Andy is dead on.

My last cycle ended several months ago and I have been growing since the end of it. I started training at 6' 140lbs. I got over 200 lbs naturally and I'm currently at 260 and low bf. I know if I started juice earlier I would have dropped down at least 10-15 lbs since my cycle.

I'm eating like mad and training hard, and each week I watch the scale go up along with my strength.:)

I agree with thaibox... I also think that it's good to take a little extended break from the juice for like 4-6 months at a time every now and then and concentrate on the basics. You will appreciate the juice more as well.

If you have have not exceeded your natural potential then yes but if you have exceeded your natural potential then no.

Top Bottom