Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca users and deca haters.

using deca for the first time now with fina....running at approx 400mgs (damn underfilled Normas) with 65mg of fina ED, so far i have had great results strength up, body weight up, but losing some body fat.....i was a little scared that i would get progest sides, but i am heading into week 5 with not a problem yet.....no sexually sides either i am happy to report eventhough deca and fina together.......

Just got off TT Deca cycle, 600mg/wk. Gained 20 lbs, an inch on the waist but mostly muscle. Started to get itchy nips, went to GNC bought VITEX, 5pills/day = no more itchy nips. The only bad part about the cycle was the bloat around wk 8-10, but I really hate even a little bloat on my face. Hope that helped.

deca works well for me, it just shuts me down too hard to make it worth it for me. My nuts shrunk to a size i have never seen before when i took deca, and 12 weeks out from a cycle i still have low natural test levels. I can stay on test or even fina for a very long peroid of time , and be able to get my test levels back to normal within 4 weeks after a cycle.

Deca is just not worth the extra shut down.
If i did deca again , i would run HCG atleast twice durring the cycle. I think that's it for deca though...

Wow, a lot of bro's using TT300. I like deca. I used Organon at 400mg/week (200mg 2x per week) and I had no gyno and no "deca dick," just pretty solid gains. But that just means I wasn't one of the unlucky ones who happens to be sensitive to it. Take Mike P.T.'s advice and start slow in case you are. Good luck.

Deca's a sucky, outdated drug. 400mgs of test will produce better results than 600mgs of Deca and with less side effects. Why use something that kills your libido? :confused:

An equal amount of Primo will provide as much muscle with, like, zero side effects and no bloat.(Which makes people think it isn't as strong).

deca is great im useing it as a base of my next cycle instead of test,,,with a good amount of clean caloires deca will work

Top Bottom