Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SUSTANON Real or FAKE?

Toenail Juice Z

Before I start my next cycle I would like to be sure if my Sustanons are real, because I got fake Russian D-Bol from this dealer also.

I have Egyption Nile Sustanon (Organon) with green writing. Is there any way of testing whether or not they are real, or should I take an amp and get it lab tested?

BTW, one of the amps is a little bit taller than the others! :confused:

freezer test is an inaccurate way to test to see if an oil has any test. in it....an oil can turn cloudy whether it contains test. or not....you could try the taste test, and see if it tastes bitter

Littlearnolds right the freezer test is not accurate but to a point it will a little , what yr looking fr in sust is a quick reaction that with the cold yes any oil will turn cloudy if left long enough, if it's real sust it should cloud up quick in a few minuts any more than that chances are.. it's fake how do I know this , I have recently done alot of testing with a few friends and there gear and compared the results and I have found that my friend had some fake orgonons that were not working to well fr him and they still clouded up but not fr about ten minuts, point proven fake gear still mite show and effect of the real timing is everything keep this in mind and don't rely on this test but it will give yu a some kind of idea,,
Fr what i've heard the niles are very inconsitant so don't let the height of the bottle fool yu, no wonder yu got fake russian d bol there's alot of fake shit floating I will be buying some in near future for (expmental reasons not persnal use);) and I will always stay away fr the Russians as far as yr dealer if yu don't trust him forget him trust is a big issue in this field. best of luck Js

Toenail Juice Z said:
Before I start my next cycle I would like to be sure if my Sustanons are real, because I got fake Russian D-Bol from this dealer also.

I have Egyption Nile Sustanon (Organon) with green writing. Is there any way of testing whether or not they are real, or should I take an amp and get it lab tested?

BTW, one of the amps is a little bit taller than the others! :confused:

just a question, if indeed you did recieve fake gear from him once, why would you order again??????????????:confused:

conan69 said:

just a question, if indeed you did recieve fake gear from him once, why would you order again??????????????:confused:
'

the kid he got it from doesn't necessarily have to know it was fake either.

Top Bottom