Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SUSTANON 250 or 500 with ANAVAR

f4209211

Should i take SUS 250 or 500 a week for 8 weeks with Anavar. Is there a big difference in results if you double, if 250 is good, i don't want to shoot more but all my buddies tell me 500 would be perfect. Any suugestions fellas. Am 5'9' 200pds with 15% BF

If it is your first cycle then you can get very good gains with just 250mg/week of Sust and Anavar. This was my first cycle and I was very happy about it. Make sure you get plenty of food, protein shakes, EFA's and carbs.

I'd do 500...based on everyone I've seen use 250 on a first cycle saying "If I had to do it again I'd run 500."

Ditto!
I ran sust 250 for 8 weeks and dbol 30mg ED for 6 weeks. I got decent result but that's just me. I think my body needs more test to get better result. When I did cyp at 400mg a week I did even better than sust at 250 a week.

"If I had to go back I would do 500mg sust a week" very true... in a certain way of thinking about it, I feel like I wasted the sust at 250mg a week. If I could go back I would do 500 mg a week (2 shots a week).
Good luck ;)

Top Bottom