Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ab workout while on Winstrol

REF-E-MB

Is it better to do weightd crunches or non-weighted crunches while trying to flatten out my stomach on winny???

I mean my stomach is flat but now I want the incredibly ripped six pack. I'm just worried that if I do weighted crunches I'll have one of those steroid bellies that sticks out real far but is muscle.

And if anyone has a really good ab workout they would like to share, please, feel free to do so.

Thanks for all the help bros!!!

sounds like its your first cycle...

ab weighted exercises are the best IMO.

Abs are like arms.. I bet you will never do 20 reps curls.. why do 20 reps crunches?

I like 6-10 reps of cable crunches and leg raises...

i agree with mohalk,but personaly even if I'm just around the house I'll get down and bust out some crunches or whatever.

Im old school with the abs, i like hi reps, little weight, but my abs are probably genetically my best part, so probably doesn't matter what i do, now if i could only get ride of this chicken chest,lol

what about

doung hanging leg raises and hanging upside down froma chinup bar and doing crunches and bicycles with a 45lb weight in ur hand. are those effective also? im working on getting more than 2 abs to show with someintense work.

minitor2

MohawkMuscle said:
sounds like its your first cycle...

ab weighted exercises are the best IMO.

Abs are like arms.. I bet you will never do 20 reps curls.. why do 20 reps crunches?

I like 6-10 reps of cable crunches and leg raises...

That didn't make any fuckin sense.:smash: :arrow: :confused:

what didnt make sense??

My point is abs are just like your arm, chest, back muscles. Why train your abs with 50 reps daily? Do you train your chest daily with 50 reps for the burn? I HOPE NOT.

Stick with weighted exercices, its the only wat to make them grow.

More important than any exercise regime for your abs is in the fucking kitchen. You can do whatever exercise you want for as many reps and take winny till ya drop. If you dont' eat clean and right (unless you ahve the metabolism of a field mouse) you won't see a damn thing.

Ab exercise is more of a personal preference, personally I prefer 20 reps, doing hanging legs for 3 reps and two sets of decline sit ups. I do this EOD

Top Bottom