Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol & Dbol Together

White: Putting aside for a moment the very serious health consequences of doing both 17aa's concurrently, I do not think there is chemical reason.

Both are highly androgenic drugs that yield similar results. Albeit, there are some very strongs opins on this Board of one vs. the other.

Personally I prefer dbol.

Please do not take both, together.

i dont see a problem with it. i would say a average dose for dbol is around 50mg/day. so take half a tab of anadrol a day along with 20-25mg/day of dbol. i have never tried this so i am not sure how well it would work. but you would definatly need something like test with it.

what is the difference of taking a average dose of one, than taking low doses of each.

jc21 said:
i dont see a problem with it. i would say a average dose for dbol is around 50mg/day. so take half a tab of anadrol a day along with 20-25mg/day of dbol. i have never tried this so i am not sure how well it would work. but you would definatly need something like test with it.

what is the difference of taking a average dose of one, than taking low doses of each.

yeah right on. some people don't look at the question and answer it in a level headed manner. they just go off the hinges about DANGER! DANGER!............ if he takes half dbol and half anadrol, WTF is so bad about that? now it prolly makes more sense to take 50mg of either or......but taking 25mg anadrol pre workout and 5mg of dbol 5 times thru the day wouldn't be that bad of an idea. sounds like some shit i would do. :D

dont run them both at the same time. they serve similar purposes in your cycle so you should use something different such as EQ or some test.

the side effects for using 2 powerfull orals such as drol and dbol would be MUCH worse than any benefits you might see from combining them.

Ok you do not want to do this as it makes no sence. They are both the same class of steroid and work the same way. One has a higher receptor affinity and one lower thus the higher dosage required with anadrol per tablet. You stack is not bad it just does not make sence. Kina along the same lines as stacking

deca and EQ
Tren and Deca

Those stacks work but are not efficient. Try Primobolan with your d-ball or d-ball with deca works wonders. Dbal and Anadrol is just silly, but i am not saying it will not work.

Top Bottom