Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol and my b/f

jessi78

he just got some thai dbol yesterday. from whom he has gotten it from said to take his entire dosage (25mg) all at once with a meal. i know, from reading posts, its not really the way to go cause of the half life. but he is determined to do it this way, because of this advice from "a champion bodybuilder" .. honestly. any advice will be very helpful here. i just want to make sure hes not gonna fuck up his liver or whatever by taking it all at once. thanks alot

jessi :)

His liver will be fine if he takes them all at once, but thats not the right way to do it, split them up over at least 2 doses throughout the day. cinnabar

Jessi,
Dbol has a half-life of 4 hours. I would recommend him taking them every 4 hours or at least while he is awake divided into dosages. Sometimes these pro bodybuilders don't exactly know the whole truth to everything...

thanks for the replies :) i do know the half life, and i do know how he "should" be taking them. but i just want to make sure, that if he is going to take it all at once <stubborn> ... that hes not going to have a worsened side effect, liver damage or at the least not getting full potential out of this. thanks again :)

jessi =)

Nicely said, cinnabar, if he will only take them all at once, he will be best doing it before training. Hope everything goes well...

Top Bottom