Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-bol gains

gimp

From what I've read many people lose most gains they've got from D-Bol. What are the benefits of having it in a cycle? Has anybody kept gains from it when they stacked it with test or fina.

I liked D-Bol mainly for the pump.I'd take 3-4 before each of my workouts.As for keeping gains,I'd have to say yes people do tend to loose gains rather quickly when coming off of D-Bol.As for personal experience I was running it along with Clen,T-3,Deca and Winny at the end.Now from that whole complete cycle I've kept all my gains. My strength has actually increased quit a bit since ending my cycle.The key is what you do post cycle.As for me I did the usuall Clomid regimine, and as for supplementaion Creatine, Glutamine, One multy a day, along with a seperate dose of each-> Vit E,C,Liquid B-12,Zma at night Eca maybe 2-3 times a week and 2-3 g of Ala a day.

Dbol gives good pumps and good lifts, it is used mainly to 'kick-start' your cycle and/or help end it up while the long esters stuff such as sust or deca breaks down. I think you need to try and see how it works for you, but for ME, the stress on the body and sexual depression are not worth it. I believe prop/tren can get me moving fast enough..

Many people seem to lose their gains as you gain a lot of water when you're on dbol, so when you come off away goes the water that you thought were mass. Run in with arimidex so tat your gains are clean with no water, and you wont lose much of anything when you come off

Someone I know took dbol only at 15mg day for 4 or 5 weeks (first cycle if you can call it a cycle) and he gained 15lbs and kept about 12 with no clomid. Same with one of my buddies, also first cycle.

But on the other hand 3 other guys took a higher dose of dbol and stacked it with test. They gained about 5 lbs all together and lost it at the end. So bro, it depends on the person I guess. It was all the same dbol from the same place.

What kind of gains have you seen on dbol only?

needsize said:
Many people seem to lose their gains as you gain a lot of water when you're on dbol, so when you come off away goes the water that you thought were mass. Run in with arimidex so tat your gains are clean with no water, and you wont lose much of anything when you come off

Re: What kind of gains have you seen on dbol only?

robsatx said:

i did dbol 30mg for 5 1/2 weeks, and backed up with IP winny at 2-3 a day for weeks 5-8 (about a 1 1/2 week overlap i used both at the same time). just ended today and i am up 23 lbs. got a little fat in the lower gut, but i expected that with 23 lbs..... on the dbol alone after 5 1/2 weeks i had 17 lbs.....and as you can see i held it and added to it. i was using 1/2 tab of zeneca arimidex a day for the 5 1/2 weeks of dbol also. that kept all the bloat off.......everyone said they were amazed it was dbol i was on because it was such quality gains. i wanted to go straight to clomid et al........but i am going on anavar/clen/t3 for two months right now, and then some time off. so i can't comment on what i would have lost if i went right off after the last day of winny and not used any AAS at all post.

scout420 said:
I liked D-Bol mainly for the pump.I'd take 3-4 before each of my workouts.As for keeping gains,I'd have to say yes people do tend to loose gains rather quickly when coming off of D-Bol.As for personal experience I was running it along with Clen,T-3,Deca and Winny at the end.Now from that whole complete cycle I've kept all my gains. My strength has actually increased quit a bit since ending my cycle.The key is what you do post cycle.As for me I did the usuall Clomid regimine, and as for supplementaion Creatine, Glutamine, One multy a day, along with a seperate dose of each-> Vit E,C,Liquid B-12,Zma at night Eca maybe 2-3 times a week and 2-3 g of Ala a day.

good post, good advice

Dbol gives good pumps and good lifts, it is used mainly to 'kick-start' your cycle and/or help end it up while the long esters stuff such as sust or deca breaks down. I think you need to try and see how it works for you, but for ME, the stress on the body and sexual depression are not worth it. I believe prop/tren can get me moving fast enough..

You are wrong here.

DBOL does not cause sexual depression but stimulation like testosterone. When I'm on Dbol I feel nearly as horny as when I'm on Test!

Top Bottom