Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANADROL vs DBOL

WHITE716

Guys which do you prefer..... I read alot about monster pumps on DBOL as well as ANADROL but which is a more effective bulking agent...... is the rewards of ANADROL worth the risk

please someone enlighten me

johnboy do you think it is too high a risk to use 50-100mg of anadrol a day for 5 weeks once and only once to bulk up

is dbol as fast aCTING AS ABOMBS

I have done up to 75mgs of dbol as well as up to 100 mgs of tt Anadrol. I actually had betetr results from the dbol. My post cycle blood work was not materially different in either case. On the other hand, I know many bros who have shown tremendous growth from 50 mgs of A50.

Johnboy, no disrespect, but are there any studies directly linking anadrol to liver cancer in humans?? If so I would be interested.

IMO anadrol is definetly a must have for freaky size and strength. Don't get me wrong......i think dbol is effective as well but your question was rather specific in the regards that you asked what is the better bulking agent. It would have to be anadrol. I have gained 30 lbs from a cycle of drol. But don't expect it to be pretty. Lots of water and lots of smooth bulk. I love the extra stength i get while on a cycle. Stack it with sustanon and watch out!

ALA, Milk This, Tylers Liver Detox... these are the most effective from all I've read, and these are what I've supp. with.

Good luck!!!

tph

DO YOU THINK I WOULD GET MANY SIDE EFFECT FROM RUNNING 100MG ED ANADROLS FOR 5 WEEKS AND WOULD I KEEP THE GAINS IF I USED FINA AFTER THE DROLS

Well, no one can tell you that you will not get any sides... in fact you can be sure that taking ANY AS, especially a 17AA, will at least elevate your liver enyzmes temporarily. So it is a choice and trade off we all must decide on.

Now there are things you can do to reduce the likelihood of problems:

Have bloodwork done pre/post cycle.
take ALA/milk this./Tylers
Split up the dosages into 25 mg each, spread out throut th day.
Don't drink or do rec. drugs
Drink alot of water
Keep cycle short (4 weeks for 17AA)

Is there any reason you need 100 mgs per day. I know some big guys who have gotten results from 50mg ED. I would start with 25mg or 50 mg per day and go from there. Don't forget to take the grapefruit juice with the A50 (many have written on this Board that iit potentiates the 17AA - I'm not sure of the chem reasons, but it can't hurt - I think Huck explained it a while back)

You willnot keep all the gains, because much of the weight gain is water, which you will lose. I would take some creatine post cyle which may put a few pds or water back on...

Good luck!!

TPH

i will never use drol. Stick to dboll as the sides will be far less.

with drol i hold like 10lbs of water
with dboll i hold like 5 lbs of water.

of course you could take nova, or liquidex to block the water, in which case you will have mostly quality gains...

Top Bottom