Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Craig Titus's cycle for the USA-

"3cc's of Winstrol EVERYDAY"

Yikes!! I wonder how the 'ol joints & liver held up under that dosage?? Strength probably went through the roof but damn, that's alot of Winny! I can't imagine what that would cost....

g-dogg, I don't usually post on these boards just read a lot. This cycle absolutely sounds like something a pro bodybuilder would do. You people out there who don't believe this have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. You guys think just because someone gets on stage and looks incredible they no what the fuck they are doing your mistaken. Thanks for the post g. :D

He probably took the deca at a low dose to counter the pain he got from 3cc's of winny.

Sounds like his jail sentence saved his life. Gave his liver time to rest and his brain time to learn.

Either way his is fucking huge.

Later
Nautica

:eek2:

Damn that's a sick fuckin cycle... I believe it though. I remember reading an article in one of the muscle magazines outlining a top amateur's 5 month pre-contest stack. It came out to be about 20-25g's worth of shit!! Crazy shit.

nice info g-dogg. I have heard that pro-cycles are huge.

Thats enough gear to last me a longggggg longgggggg time.

Dont you hate those stupid people who start flamming with only 15 post behind them!

Top Bottom