Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol ???

BiggySmalls16

What is the best dosage of Winstrol for a baseball player, specifically a pitcher, looking to gain some lean muscle and strength ? Or any other advice anybody has, I'm open ?

Hey ace...your gonna have to do better than that. How big are ya??? Stats would be a good start, and I don't mean how many K's you got!!!!

I am about 6'1 and 200 lbs. I throw about 85 mph. I can bench about 300 and leg press about 12 plates. I am looking for some leanness and velocity.

I'd say go with 50-75mgs every other day for about 6 weeks. Take some milk thistle or ALA for liver and some cranberry for kidneys. Drink plenty of water. It might be a good idea to throw in an amp of sustanon (250mgs) every couple weeks due to natural test levels being supressed. good luck with this...

If you use the IP's, you could do a 50mg tablet every day for this time, and stay away from the injectibles. However, I think you'll find that the Zambon ampules are the cleanest and best winny available...

I would rethink the idea of winstrol altogether if you are throwing. Remember, winstrol can cause nodules in your tendons and ligaments, making them prone to rupture. Take a look at your track sprinters and all the tendon blowouts they have. I would maybe look into oxandrolone. Don't get me wrong, winstrol is fantastic for strength and speed (my favorite, in fact), but just be aware that prolonged use will increase your chances of connective tissue injury.

any strong CNS stimulating AAS is good for speed and high velocity/ controlled movements (pitching..) halotest would probably be good.. especially before actually pitching.. at least in theory..

perhaps someone with practical experience.. ie a pitcher? any about? :p

johnboy said:

No,No, No....you don't use winstrol EOD...injectable winny has a half life of 24 hours so if that's what you are using then i would inject 50mg/day and if its oral it has a 9 hour half life so I would split 50mg/day up 3X/day.

If you take 75mg/day you won't be able to move a single joint in your body. 50 you should be fine, if not then I would use deca if you don't have to take a drug (steroid) test and some OTC supps for joint pain.

Couldnt have said it better.

Top Bottom