Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is sustanon my best bet?

vikingspiderman

i know this may sound like crap, buy i have a meeting with some record / studio execs in L.A. in couple of months... I am currently 5'11 and still 155lb after a year of consistent workout.....( i have never broke 165 in my entire life )
I have used a couple of different prohormones and have drank enough mega mass and whey protein shakes that i actually like the shit now :)
i do work out but don't have an extreme amount of time to put into it.... i feel like this is seriously limiting my potential but it is really out of my control....i have to keep my job. Conversely, with my high motabolism, gains are probably a little harder for me to come by than most people.
Anyway,,, i am not asking weather or not I should go to the next level...i've been planning and studing it for a while.

I can't see approaching the label looking link the pussy i now appear to be..... my goal is to put on at least twenty pounds of solid mass before december 13th . Would an 8week cycle of sustanon / diananbol/ clomid be a good start ? if so, or not,,, can somebody give specific pointers and suggestions.

thanx in advance

".... i feel like this is seriously limiting my potential but it is really out of my control..."

Yup that is your problem, better get the training in line before you ever even think about using gear. at 5'11' and 155 you've got tons of room to grow NATURALLY, no need for juice.

..... my goal is to put on at least twenty pounds of solid mass before december 13th ...."

Might happen as you're so far away from your genetic potential!!! However with your not training enough or properly I doubt it's even remotly possible.

e2.jpg

I must agree with E2 bro.

At that weight you really have no need for AS, and if you dont really have much time to train then you really will be wasting your money on Juice.

Try sticking to your Weight Gainers and Protien shakes for now untill you AT LEAST hit 170lb. If you find you are still not putting on weight then have 2 or 3 of the shakes a day.

By all means, hit the AS if you want, you may gain 20 - 30lb on your cycle IF you have the right training and diet but from what you said you will be lucky to gain 10lb and even more lucky to keep any of this.

Sorry bro

Paul

You have twenty four hours a day to dedicate to proper nutrition. (Your always in charge of what you put into your mouth.) I'm assuming that, at the wieght your at your not obese. If you have an hour a day to dedicate to training, and you eat and train right, you can look like a fitness fanatic in a couple of months.

You want to try gear for the first time so you can impress someone in the future at a set meeting. Picture this - big, bubbly, deeply embedded, bright red zits, the kind that take months to compltely heal, in random spots around your body combined with a nice missing splotch of hair and a bloated face. Thats what happened to me on my first cycle of omnadren (sust) only for a short six weeks.

That'll impress the studio execs...

Silent Method said:
You have twenty four hours a day to dedicate to proper nutrition. (Your always in charge of what you put into your mouth.) I'm assuming that, at the wieght your at your not obese. If you have an hour a day to dedicate to training, and you eat and train right, you can look like a fitness fanatic in a couple of months.

You want to try gear for the first time so you can impress someone in the future at a set meeting. Picture this - big, bubbly, deeply embedded, bright red zits, the kind that take months to compltely heal, in random spots around your body combined with a nice missing splotch of hair and a bloated face. Thats what happened to me on my first cycle of omnadren (sust) only for a short six weeks.

That'll impress the studio execs...

Lol. Funny but sad.

i suddenly feel the need to clarify, i work out, but not at a pro level. i do about 20 min of cardio and depending on how long it takes to get my sets out another hour or so. I take in enough carbs, protein and calories given my body weight, and that being matched with regular training, i really don't see how my situation is all that different from a body builder preparing for competition.... I mean, game day is approaching for me and given my time and resources i don't see any other alternative. If i sacrifice and hour of sleep I could reasonably add another hour in the evenings. As for my natural potential I wouldn't want anybody to make assumptions. I feel confident that I have reached it. I was 133lbs 2 years ago. Believe it or not I was 123lbs when I graduated high school. Yes i have seen several different doctors and all have told me the same bullshit about how I'm "healthy" and that "we are all wired differently" and I should just be happy with who I am...lol. My point being. I'm 27yrs old, I work hard, maybe not pro-hard but hard just the same. So on with the next level. Training is already a lifestyle,,, so I guess i don't understand everybody's hesitancy.... i do appreciate the concern you guys express toward me, that is pretty cool and definetly adds legitamacy to your advice. Now, who wants to suggest a cycle???

vikingspiderman you may have bad genetics, but at 5'11 and 155 you've got TONS of space to grow naturally , there is something you're doing wrong, and until you figure it out you're wasting your time and money on gear.

e2.jpg

well

Usually I would never recommend juicing to someone with your stats for the above said reasons; however, just like some guys do it in highschool to get a college scholarship, you are doing it because of the career opportunity I take it. If you are a singer, be careful, as steroids can effect your voicebox to a certain degree. I have a couple of friends in that industry, and what i recommended was a good anabolic, low androgen stack. It is virtually side effect free, but you will not gain as much as you would on a test cycle. Here you go, good luck:

Eq @ 400mg/week 1-12
Deca @ 400mg/week 1-12
the usual ancillary use, i.e. clomid, nolv, HCG

You may want to have some test prop on hand in case the deca takes away your ability to lay the wood. 50mg/eod will boost your sex drive enough without giving you negative sides.

Top Bottom