Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Suspension and strength/weight gain?

Bulk32

If a athlete were to use 50mg of test suspension on a moderate/calorie diet with intense sprint/plyo/weight training would he make any gains? would he still pack on the size or just get really cut up (he's trying not to gain to much more weight, but likes suspensions fast clearance)?

Bulk32 said:
If a athlete were to use 50mg of test suspension on a moderate/calorie diet with intense sprint/plyo/weight training would he make any gains? would he still pack on the size or just get really cut up (he's trying not to gain to much more weight, but likes suspensions fast clearance)?

water weight will be very evident, unless aromatise inhibitor is included

muscle gains will not be maximized, might not manifest themselves at all

strength gains, should be substantial

increased vacularity/density will be evident, assuming protein intake is kept very high (2g/lb),

Bulk32 - sorry i did not resond to the chat message - i did not know my computer was logged in - I saw it after you had logged off.

If you will take plenty of liquidex and drink plenty of water - then you water weight should be kept to a minimum.

Just keep your carbs clean and protein high and you should be fine.

One of the advantages of suspension is if you do not like the results - quit injecting and your system will be cleared within a few days.

nautica

Top Bottom