Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on 50mg ** Winstrol Tabs?

GymRatSD said:

One thing that was fishy about the Olympic testing on Ben Johnson was they supposedly found unmetabolized stanozolol in his urine. That is virtually impossible. The drug would only be found as metabolites in urine.

Isn't it possible to have unmetabolized amounts in the urine or bloodstream if the dosages were EXTREMELY high? Did they get Big Ben on anything other than stanozolol?

Well I can get them for under a dollar a tab...and I'm looking to help retain size while dieting so I'm not looking for huge gains. I think I'm gonna get some, worst result is I lost 100 bucks...no biggie.

I've used the 50mg winny before... but I was also on some test and dbol... so I'm not sure what was actually doing what. My cycle was a successful one, and I have heard people say they work well... but I didn't get anything that was DYNOMITE! out of it.

C

Well I figure It's only 100 bucks...If I get no results it's my fault for not buying top quality stuff when it's available. Still trying to save for my damn Sust/Fina/Dbol Cycle...can't wait to get my credit card and max that motherfucker out.

The only #P product thats worth it IMO. For the price you cant beat it. 1.5 tabs per day does it for me.

Canuck4 said:
The only #P product thats worth it IMO. For the price you cant beat it. 1.5 tabs per day does it for me.

Message from IP: "you motherfucker, you just bash me in the other thread now you say use my winny. no more winny for u!" :karate:

IP's favorite ingredient when he is brewing anavar up--->:martini:

--->:insane: IP while actually brewing anavar

Top Bottom