Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

140 lb friend is juicing.

Silverback316

I just talked to a friend of mine from high school today(we are both 20 now) and anyways he told me he has started taking d-bol and that's it. This kid is about 6'2'' and 140 lbs of nothing but he does work out all the time. He wanted me to get him some stuff a while back but I decided not to so he got another friend to get them for him. He told me all he is taking is 1 pill a day and I know there is no way that could be enough. He is going to take these for 6 weeks and that's it so I want to make sure he does it right if he 's going to do it. How much should he take? He told me he bought 200 pills but was planning on using only 70 and I know that isn't enough. This kid has no business even fucking around with this stuff but he won't listen and has already started so if anyone could tell me how much he should take, etc I would appreciate it as I have no experience with d-bol.

Silverback316 said:
I just talked to a friend of mine from high school today(we are both 20 now) and anyways he told me he has started taking d-bol and that's it. This kid is about 6'2'' and 140 lbs of nothing but he does work out all the time. He wanted me to get him some stuff a while back but I decided not to so he got another friend to get them for him. He told me all he is taking is 1 pill a day and I know there is no way that could be enough. He is going to take these for 6 weeks and that's it so I want to make sure he does it right if he 's going to do it. How much should he take? He told me he bought 200 pills but was planning on using only 70 and I know that isn't enough. This kid has no business even fucking around with this stuff but he won't listen and has already started so if anyone could tell me how much he should take, etc I would appreciate it as I have no experience with d-bol.
he sounds like an idiot but... if they are the 5mg he should take about 25-30mgs per day, thats 5-6 tabs per day.

look, you can't make him stop, so stop wasting your time and energy. But try to educate him and work with him if you want to help him. You said he does workout all the time so that is good. Help him with his diet and training, and as far as the drugs go, let him take the one pill per day. He may see some results, but eitherway in his mind he will be geining and feeling good. At least he is being prudent with the stuff and not doing a first cycle consisting of a 100mg front load or test.

Thanks Bouncer that's what I told him but he just doesn't want to hear it. He has a metabolism of an ethiopian and can eat anything but he doesn't eat enough to begin with. I doubt he will get any results but oh well it's his decision.

Do a search and you'll find more than enough info ... if he is taking dbol its better the spread the pills throughout the day to keep a steady blood flow of the drug in his system. I'm on my first dbol cycle right now and am taking 30mg a day 5mg every four hours ... things neccessary are anti-e's , liver protectants , and clomid ... on his first cycle with the right dosages he should be fine ... Always better to stack dbol with some deca to solidify your gains ... But like I said, Do a search and you'll find more than enough info, mostly what I just put though ... good luck

Silverback316 said:
Thanks Bouncer that's what I told him but he just doesn't want to hear it. He has a metabolism of an ethiopian and can eat anything but he doesn't eat enough to begin with. I doubt he will get any results but oh well it's his decision.
how can you be friends with such a dumbass?

:confused: Am I missing something here? If he only weights 14o lbs... then you can kick his ass easy and take his pills. :confused:

:D Then you would have 200 d-bols. :D

Kids today... you gotta teach 'em everything.

I think gwl9dta4 hit dead on, he will get psychosomatic (all in his head) gains from the 5mg of dbol but if you help enlighten him on diet and training, it could possible end up a very productive cycle with almost no possibility of sides. My guess is after 2 weeks he'll be wanting to bump it up a few mg also, not that any of us gets impatient :rolleyes:

Hmmm, just read SofaGeorge's comment, perhaps you should give me this guys address cause I could sure use an extra couple weeks of dbol.:devil:

Top Bottom