Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

multiple deca cycles

JKD

is it bad to do more than one deca cycle a year? I just finished and had great results with a deca and eq cycle. Would doing more than one deca cyle a year - make you more prone progesterine induced gyno?

when I ever do a deca run I make sure to also hit my hcg and clomid and make sure my body has recovered.. Then I always hit a cycle of something else before I go back to deca.

I hear yah, next cycle is definetly going to be sus and eq. But I was curious because I got great gains from the deca cycle and didn't have any noticable sides - not even the dreaded deca dick. I didn't know if I where to do 3 or 4 cycles of deca in one year if I would be building up progesterine.

"when I ever do a deca run I make sure to also hit my hcg and clomid and make sure my body has recovered.. "

How do you know when your body has recovered(nuts start to hang again?)?

JKD said:
is it bad to do more than one deca cycle a year? I just finished and had great results with a deca and eq cycle. Would doing more than one deca cyle a year - make you more prone progesterine induced gyno?

if you did not experience any problems in the first place, you should be fine

ps, you ever go to Vado's in hartford?

for one you get over having limp dick and back to banging as normal. Plus you do lag for a little while but then the natural test kicks back in

hey jkd one more thing that always helps me. I seem to come of hard from deca so I always stop deca about 3 weeks before my stack ends and finish with what ever else I'am taking.

JKD said:
Puckit - thanks for the info.

Serge - plenty of times. Are from Hartford?

no, but i go to uconn, so i go to vado's almost every friday, was there last friday

Top Bottom