Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron Or Nolvadex ?????

arimidex and deca?

I didnt think that arimidex/femara helped out with conversion of deca -> estrogen. doesnt it get converted via another pathway instead of the reg. test-> estrogen aromatase enzymes? Correct me if im wrong. Would proviron and deca be a good combo? Would it keep any bloat down and also help with the deca dick and low sex drive some get?

Re: arimidex and deca?

Soma said:
I didnt think that arimidex/femara helped out with conversion of deca -> estrogen. doesnt it get converted via another pathway instead of the reg. test-> estrogen aromatase enzymes? Correct me if im wrong. Would proviron and deca be a good combo? Would it keep any bloat down and also help with the deca dick and low sex drive some get?

Deca actually converts to progesterone...not estrogen. Proviron might help with deca dick, but it won't decrease chance of gyno. Thus the witch face in my last post...:)

Re: Re: arimidex and deca?

Bulldog_10 said:

Deca actually converts to progesterone...not estrogen. Proviron might help with deca dick, but it won't decrease chance of gyno. Thus the witch face in my last post...:)

yup!

If you are interested in eradicating the chances for progestin-related gyno.......run a search on "bromocriptine" at 2.5 mg/day.

Although it's geared towards prolactin levels....it will indirectly protect tmost people from prog-induced gyno

Should I still get something if I use Deca??

I originally got it from using D-Bol , Primotest, Deca, Sust.

en1222 said:
Should I still get something if I use Deca??

I originally got it from using D-Bol , Primotest, Deca, Sust.

I hear you can get bromo for deca...I haven't looked into it though, because I doubt I will ever use deca. I would keep your dose low (under 400mg/wk) and try the bromo...

I don't know why there are so many misconceptions here...

First, chemical structure of nandrolone (deca) resembles progesterone which may stimulate progesterone receptor.

Progesterone without estrogen can not do anything (If estrogen level is ZERO, progesterone can not induce gyno). However, progesterone can also contribute to bloating without the presence of estrogen. If estrogen is high, slight elevation of progesterone will cause gyno.

The drug available that block progesterone is RU-486 and NOT bromocriptine.

Deca also has prolactin activity (similar to trenbolone) which can be blocked by dopamine agonist like bromocriptine or cabergoline.

Deca can also be converted to estrogen via different pathway where aromatase enzyme is not involved. So, nothing can actually decrease the amount of estrogen from deca. I think the best way to minimize estrogen side effects is by using nolva.

Arimidex/Femara/Aromasin --> anti aromatase, so should be used for ALL testosterone-based AAS.

Nolvadex --> Estrogen receptor blocker

Bromocriptine/Cabergoline --> block prolactin side effects from deca or trenbolone

Top Bottom