Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can deca only gains be kept?

GottaBeFree

I'm a first timer, midway through a 400mg/wk deca cycle for 8 wks. I am naturally 6 ft, 185; some bf, not alot. I've made great gains so far (wk. 4) on my deca-only cycle (no deca dick either); my poundages have gone through the roof! With proper use of clomid, what can I expect to keep?

After being on Deca you should start clomid 3 weeks (21 days) after last injection and run clomid clomid for 4 weeks...
I'd just add another week of 50mg to this 3 weeks clomid schedule:
300mg/day 1
100mg/day 2-11
50mg/day 12-21
50mg/ until day 28

YUM

deca shuts you down real hard and longer than most other compounds. yes you can keep gains with deca if you use the correct post-cycle therapy.

D.W.

Dutch windmill said:
deca shuts you down real hard and longer than most other compounds. yes you can keep gains with deca if you use the correct post-cycle therapy.

D.W.

Well, I don't mean this as a flame in any way but I did a deca only cycle without any post-cycle therapy whatsoever and had no sides at all and kept a good portion of my gains. With that said, and to be fair, I also think that deca is one AS that works very differently in everyone that takes it. For some unknown reason, deca has worked great in/with me. I love the stuff. In fact, deca seems to work better in me than test does.

i think deca only gains being kept all depends on the person. if a person is shut down so far that clomid will not work properly then the person will probably not keep most their gains.

"Well, I don't mean this as a flame in any way but I did a deca only cycle without any post-cycle therapy whatsoever and had no sides at all and kept a good portion of my gains. With that said, and to be fair, I also think that deca is one AS that works very differently in everyone that takes it. For some unknown reason, deca has worked great in/with me. I love the stuff. In fact, deca seems to work better in me than test does."

I feel the same way!!!! I like DECA better than Test! Deca does not shut me down hard.
Jz

Even before clomid became a mainstay, deca was known for solid retainable gains with little post cycle loss. With clomid expect it to be even easier.

From personal experience, I've run deca only several times - no problem retaining gains even without clomid although test was suppressed for some time afterward.

I love Deca too even though it shut me down hard last time, it was the first time I experienced shut down like that but it was Bad I thought i had a vagina for a looooonnnng time but now I'm back.:D btw its my opinion that I would dif use clomid post cycle !!!

Top Bottom