Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coming off an sustanon cycle of 250mg/threedays

hippy

HOw do i COME OFF OF A sustanon cycle...I started three weeks ago. I take one amp on monday and one on thursday. I have about nine amps left and I am wondering if I should get more (is eight weeks enough?)
or should I go to one every 5 days then 6 and so on...each consecutive week?:D

Just stay w/ 2 amps a week like you're doing. Wait 2 weeks after your last shot and start your clomid.

If your doing shit you should have thought about this before you started. Why didn't you learn a little about this before doing it?

Dont you think you should have figured this out b4 u started??

2 amps of sus a week for 8 weeks is not going to do anything......

this is more like it......
week1 750-1000
week2 750-1000
week 3 750-1000
week 4 750-1000
week 5 500-750
week 6 500-750
week 7 500-750
week 8 250-500
week 9 250-500
week10 250-500

THat is how sus, omna--- is supposed to be used, or at least this will yiels far better results than what you posted.

And as far as post cycle is concerned, that should all be well planned out b4 u start.

Peace

Sorry!

:bawling:
Cry about it guys...a lot worse has happened. I was over excited about just getting the shit. I spent three months looking for clomid and arimidex...so i finally said fuck it...I wanted to gain before summer...Sorry for any inconvienence my ignorrance may have caused you...:eek:

Top Bottom