Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Russian Sustanon (Green Label)

Triple H

The amps I saw did have the big bold green 250 printed on it, and the rest of the printing was in black. The only suspicious thing is that the expiry date was printed with the same black ink and the rest of the label. Any thoughts, fake? Or is this the way the new label looks?

Triple H

Green Label?

C'mon, half the stuff coming from this part of the world is flat-out fake, impure, underdosed, etc. Why? People are poor.

By the way, what is supposed to be the origin? Is the writing in Cyrillic? Sheesh. Don't say they are Infars!

If you want to send me a few amps of the stuff, I'll have it lab tested. Maybe not overnight, but the results will be very impressive, real...or fake.

Dexter

I believe they are Russian made for India. Infar amps. They used to be dark blue and were good, these are the newer labelled green ones according to the 2002 Anabolic Book.

I am sure they are good, someone replied and said that the expiry date is printed with the label. I just thought this was odd, usually the date has a different ink on the label than the rest of the label.

Triple H

Re: Green Label?

Dexter said:
C'mon, half the stuff coming from this part of the world is flat-out fake, impure, underdosed, etc. Why? People are poor.

By the way, what is supposed to be the origin? Is the writing in Cyrillic? Sheesh. Don't say they are Infars!

If you want to send me a few amps of the stuff, I'll have it lab tested. Maybe not overnight, but the results will be very impressive, real...or fake.

Dexter
Dex you`d better go test yourself. From your posts I can see you don`t know anything about indian steroids. And Infar is Organon`s subsidiary, don`t forget about it :) Their sustanon-250 is as good as original dutch organon sustanon.
Infar is making two types of sustanon-250. CYCTAHOH-250 is made by Infar for russian market. They are also making amps with gren label on them, its absolutely the same stuff but for sale at european and US market. But there is no cyrillic wrinting on the amps with green label.
BTW Dex probably you`re not awarebut they are making Deca also :) Next time use a search button before you post a crap, because you can`t pretend to be a vet with such an idiot posts like that.
Remember its not the amount of posts which makes you a vet here. You have nothing to contribute to this board.

Triple H said:
The amps I saw did have the big bold green 250 printed on it, and the rest of the printing was in black. The only suspicious thing is that the expiry date was printed with the same black ink and the rest of the label. Any thoughts, fake? Or is this the way the new label looks?

Triple H
ITS NOT RUSSIAN SUSTANON, BUT ITS LEGIT INFAR. TAKE A LOOK AT THE PICTURE.

I will not dignify such a reply with a time consuming question. You guys simply have your "goals" IMO, complete - or impotently incomplely sales-oriented, as they are the best...am I not right, fellas?) Grow up mentally, guys.

Dexter

Dexter said:
I will not dignify such a reply with a time consuming question. You guys simply have your "goals" IMO, complete - or impotently incomplely sales-oriented, as they are the best...am I not right, fellas?) Grow up mentally, guys.

Dexter
First of all what guys are you refering to? I`m only one talking to you :) And no I don`t sell sustanon with green labels, I was just trying to help this guy.
And who are you? Are you a lab clerk or what? You`re offering your services to everyone, is it the way you sell gear? You look stupid Dex :) No knowledge at all, why do you post in this topic?
what do you have to say? Nothing...
A VET!!! what joke! :)

Top Bottom