Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol tabs, low libido?

mrs.tony

My boyfriend has been on winstrol tabs for about 2 months now, and he and i both noticed that his sex drive has gone down...is this common when a guy takes winstrol tabs? what other AS cause decreased libido when taken by themselves?

Yes,the highly anabolic,low androgenic steroids can cause these symptoms in sensitive users.Winny,primo,anavar and sometimes eq can cause a loss of libido.Deca and fina can as well,but their MOA is more likely from their progestin-based nature.

I don't know if it's the combo of test + winny but I'm in my 3rd week of IP winny and took my last shot of test enth on thursday and my libido is crazy. It wasn't like this at all when I was on the test enth only so I don't know if its the winny or the combo.

If he has been on for two months now then he should be comming to the end of his cycle. You want to see low libido wait till he comes off with no clomid therapy. His tool wont work for months.

of course if he has post cycle meds for recovery you shood be back in the saddle in no time.

Make sure he takes ZMA every night before bed after he comes off the Winny, and dont let him tell you its ok to take Winny for 12 weeks.

Top Bottom