Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Considering Im indecisive, make up my mind: Fina or Deca

Nathan said:
I wouldn't use deca personally. So many reasons why not to. Try a fucking test/eq cycle. Ypu shouldn't gain much fat that way. Try good test at 750mg at least and see what happens. I think you owe it to yourself as a human beign to try this. Fuck it, you owe it to me dammit.

I hate you. If you had actually read the original post, you would see that I do not want to use test. In my experience, test does shit for me.

In all seriousness, I dont care about gaining a little fat...comes with the territory. I have always been interested in deca, and I hear that deca/dbol is a winning combination. Throw slin in there and you got one helluva bulker.

Go fuck a cat asswipe. Fine, do your goddamd deca see if I give a rat's ass. I DID read the first post and that's why I said something retard. Up yours. Did you make gains naturally? Then test works for you. I think you're fucking up somewhere and it's not the test but maybe something else. I don't like test cause of the bloat but you don't seem to care. Whatever, do your deca and rape a chinchilla while you're at it. You heard me. :)

Deca/d-bol should be fine though. I REALLY hope you get deca dick though.

"I'd use the Deca, I've read it is one of the only AAS that increases insulin sensitivity."

hey Dr.RobertBanner, where did you read that? interesting...

here you go:

While anabolic steroids have many affects on the human body, one of interest to us may be their ability to increase glucose disposal, possibly leading to an increase in insulin sensitivity. In one study, healthy males were given 300 mg/week of either Testosterone enanthate or nandrolone decanoate for six weeks. At the end of the study, it was found that while TE had no detrimental effect on glucose disposal, ND had increased glucose disposal to a significant degree.(54) These findings were in conflict with what was found in the use of 17-alpha alkylated steroids. So, according to this, the best anabolic to use while trying to improve insulin sensitivity may be Deca! The benefits of this 'roid never seem to end.

and here's the whole article on insulin sensitivity:

http://www.testosterone.net/html/body_121ins.html

some karma if you like it please

Nathan said:
Go fuck a cat asswipe. Fine, do your goddamd deca see if I give a rat's ass. I DID read the first post and that's why I said something retard. Up yours. Did you make gains naturally? Then test works for you. I think you're fucking up somewhere and it's not the test but maybe something else. I don't like test cause of the bloat but you don't seem to care. Whatever, do your deca and rape a chinchilla while you're at it. You heard me. :)

Deca/d-bol should be fine though. I REALLY hope you get deca dick though.

I actually do have a chinchilla sitting right behind me. It is my girlfriend's pet. It's name it Yoda.

Anyhow, a few others on this board go through the same shit I do when it comes to test, so trust me I am not alone on this. Might as well give Deca a try. Just gotta figure out the doses I should use.

BTW Banner, great article.

Hey Bud,

I like nandrolone/dbol/prop

35 mg is good, 40 is better, 50 is best for dbol. I wouldnt use it, but hey ... if you are gonna, might as well see where the action really begins: 50 mg ed

Id drop the dbol to four weeks only at 50 mg, too hepatotoxic and harsh on hdl if run for longer. To get your body revving early, why not use SPEED DECA?

No one usually proposes this stuff, but nandrolone phenylprop is fast! (durabolin). Frontload with this bitch to kickstart, or just run it the whole cycle you can hit clomid therapy sooner, too, unlike with deca

Week 1-4: 50 mg dbol ED
Week 1-10: 300 mg DURABOLIN (not DECA) e3d
11 days after your last injection ... CLOMID!

DEFINITELY use hcg with this cycle, weeks 4-5, 8-9 and 11 (post cycle id recommend too, it works for me!) at 750 iu ED 5 on/2 off

of course id use clen, creatine, glutamine too post cycle to retain gains, but durabolin will give solid ones. plus if you get bitch tits off it, you can clear this stuff from your body MUCH FASTER than from deca ... speed is better!

NFG

I dont think I am going to use 50mg of dbol...35 would probably be more than sufficient due to the fact that I will be combining it with slin.

Also, more gear does not equate to better gains.

The durabolin is an interesting idea, I would like to hear the experiences of anybody who has tried it.

Top Bottom