Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever did winny AND dbol at the same time..? Take a look

MrRTTB

I'm stepping on a winny only cycle on monday, doing 100mg of chinamans winnytabs. Anyway, I was thinking of adding 100 dbol first 2 weeks to kickstart this "oral" only cycle. I know It's a lot 17-aa but then again I'm hearingh people doing dbol at 100mg and winny at 150mg per day so I just had to ask. So, would this be to "unsafe" for the liver, and maybe a overkill with oral steroids? I won't do inj. because of personal matters, it has nothing to do with me afraid of the needles or anything. I just can't ship syringes and needles around with my job, I can with these tabs though. Goals are to increase strength and to sheed some fat away. Also maybe to add some mass. Maybe you have a suggestion on how to cycle these 100dbol(5mg each) and 90 winnytabs(50mg). I thought 100mg winny for 6 weeks, and maybe also start with 40mg dbol per day first 2 weeks. Or should I run the dbol at a lower dose for a longer period?

Im currently running a nice long 15 week cycle.Currently in week 10 I satrted 50mg winny injectible ED last week.Thats along with 125mg Super Test EOD and Thai D-bols 30mg each day and I've had no problems that Im aware of at least.I just love that pump you get when you take 3 or 4 D-Bols before a work out.

I and many bros have done two orals in the same cycle. I used 50mg dbol ed first 5 weeks and ended with winny ed last five weeks. it was a 12 week cycle and every thing was fine. I had bllod test afterwards everything checked out ok. Cholesterol was a tad high because of winny but liver values were fine. I ran ALA througout at 1500mg ed. Thats the only liver protector i used.

Ok, but I'm talking about running 100mg winny ED with 40mg d-bol(first 2 weeks). I will drink wather like a horse and take ALA, about 1500mg per day.

KappaRaider said:
Run the dbol for the first 4 weeks at 35mg and finish up the winny at 100mg ed for the last 6 weeks.

He does not have that much. At 25 mg's a day you have 20 days worth. If you have never taken D-bol before you can get away with as little as 15 mg's a day that would take you 33 days, or almost 5 weeks. Thats what I would do.

and then 2 ip winny's a day?? for how long. The general concensus on ip winny is that one pill yields like 35 mg's winny absorbed. I like to hit 2 in the am and then one later that day. for 3 a day total.

"I'm hearingh people doing dbol at 100mg and winny at 150mg per day" - Yes I'm sure there are. This doesn't require further comment.

"So, would this be to "unsafe" for the liver, and maybe a overkill with oral steroids?" - Yes.

"I've had no problems that Im aware of at least" - And the key words are "that I'm aware of". There is no alarm that goes off when a liver cyst is formed. No rule that says you should get a warning before perment organ damage is done. Actually I've read very serious kidney damage can be done with virtually no warning.

Before listening to the dumbasses, read this ...
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=150401

Top Bottom