Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anadrol 50 or Dbol 50 MG???

in that case well I heard anadrol increases prog such as deca now using these 2 drugs u got a good chance of getting prog gyno......use the dbol.test/deca/dbol is the bulking cycle!

If you are experienced in taking both of them you know better than anyone how your body will react to the stuff. If you like the effects of d-bol , why change, my advice would be stay with the d-bol in the long run you won't regret your decision. From my experience with anadrol you may put on size and strength, but you hold alot of water, it is very hard on the body and when you come off, you lose alot of your gains. Again, I would go with the d-bol, mg./mg. I much rather the effects.

bigdelt69 said:
anadrol=death

LOL...Not hardly, you've been reading the wrong articles.

HEY STEVO,
I LOVE ANADROL!! THE FACT IS EVEN THOUGH ITS WEIRD I
PERSONALLY GET FAR MORE SIDES FROM D-BALL THAN A-50.
THE TURKS OR THE B.D.(GREEN GIANTS) ARE WHAT I WOULD GO
WITH

depends on what I'm trying to do...

Anadrol (Anapolons, Hemogenins, Han-kuks - or similar): gives me huge strength gains, and water weight (I gained 9lbs of H2O in 2 weeks on it), mode is more or less unaffected. Last time I used it was my previous cycle: Tren + Winny + Anadrol... f'king good cycle (sort of a cutting + a little bulk/strength)

Dianabol (Naposim, Reforvit - or similar): not as much water, not as much strength, maybe a slight mode improvement (although this might just be preceived because of its purported effects, reducing cortisol, etc.... playing mental tricks on me). Gains are more readily kept, but cycles with it have been different than with Drol. Last time I used it was in a classical bulking cycle: Test + Deca + Dianabol... very solid gains, more mass than above.

So the choice is yours,

hope this helps,

DrG

D-bol originated in 5 mg pills. Anadrol originated in 50 mg pills. That in and of itself should tell you that mg per mg - dbol is much stronger.

nautica

Haven't tried Anadrol yet, on a (Russian) DBol cycle now. Good pumps, modest water weight, but the shit messes with your head. I have been spaced out for two weeks - on cycle for 4 now. So far, up about 12 lbs. But I am also a lazy ass too without a lot of free time.

Top Bottom