Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anadrol 50 or Dbol 50 MG???

steveo

What would yield greater results anadrol 50 or 50mgs of Dbol. There are mixed reviews and I know that at 50mgs of dbol it becomes just as toxic as anadrol but some prefer dbol over anadrol as they say they get more quality then quantity? Any opinions on this?

Has anyone tried anadrol? I feel better off the dbols and get strong but when using anadrol, my strength is through the roof and my pumps are so crazy it gets painful.

i get painful pumps from test and dbol, im contemplating using abombs on my next cycle until i heard about how you piss your gains away afterwards and you feel like shit, i got great strength and size for dbol, so my vote goes towards dbol, good luck

mg for mg, you're gionna get better results off the dbol

ye Ironfist is right mg for mg dbol is gonna give you better results I would go for the bol as anadrol carries alot more sides on it plus you might lose more gains from that than from bol.Is this your first cycle,50mg dbol seems a lil high...I got nice results off 20mg.

NO not at all, this is i like my 15th cycle, i think. I have not done anadrol in over 7 years and love d-bol. But was thinking of changing things around and trying anadrol but wanted to get feedback on what others would chose. The last time i did anadrol i put on 25 lbs, all water, but my strength was incredible. I was just contimplating if i should do either adrols or dbold with my sustanon and deca stack.

Top Bottom