Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just Dbol and Clomid

You mention getting winny now...bro, your liver will be howling (unless you plan to run the winnt after the dbol, but don't run 'em concurrently)

P:redhot:wer

bjtheman said:
Bro,
A d-bol only cycle is worthless! Everything you gain you'll lose quickly thereafter.

This is a totally non-factual and mis-informed statement. You will not keep ALL your gains from ANY AS without going to another one & it is absolutely possible to keep good gains on d-bol alone as long as you're not going at it half assed in the gym & eating crap every day. Like I said it is not recommended & should be used along with test but, don't believe for one minute that it's not possible.

shit or get off the pot!

25-30mgs dbol week 1-4
200mgs of deca weeks 1-10(get a damn 10ml bottle only $125 more)
add 10 amps of sus if you can. didnt add mine till week 5 so it really didnt do shit for my gains.

Eat like a mad man and wear your balls to the gym!

my first cycle pretty much and i went from bout 155lbs 5'9, to 186lbs at week 9. Got sick as hell and couldnt hit the gym for two weeks. Still kept my gains to 175lbs. No sides other than a zit or two and high blood pressure. I worked at gnc at the time so i ate anything i wanted there. Cals are important. YOUR FOOD MONEY SHOULD BE SAVED ALONG WITH YOUR ROID MONEY. FOOD FOR YOUR BULK CYCLE WILL COST MORE THAN THE JUICE ABOVE!

bullshit! 4 weeks? just dont take outrageous doses. 20 - 30 mgs a day, and you can go for 7-8 weeks no probs. Of course drink a ton of water, eat a ton of food, take the ALA or whatever, and get plenty of protein (2-3 grams per lb. of bodyweight ED).

And yes, for God's sake get some test (cheapest) or deca to go with it. Youll be much happier. You can get test domestically for $50 per 10 ml. bottle (200mg). Then take 400 mgs a week of test. Get 2 of those bottles and take for 10 weeks (200 mgs. twice a week).

Oh, and dont start any of it until you have ALL of your shit (including your Nolvadex). If something happened that you couldnt get nolvadex from a source, and you got gyno, youd be pissed and then youd have to have expensive surgery. Trust me its not worth it.

I remember being on Anadrol 50 at 100mgs a day for 7 weeks...mmmmmmm that was the shit (that was 11 yrs ago, real Syntex shit made in USA).:D

Ok, I am ordering SuS 250 and nolva. It seems that would be best after reading the responses here. Just need to know how much Sus i should be taking a day/week and when to take the nolvadex.

Do i only take the nolva if my nipples hurt? or Do i just take it during the clomid therapy at the end of my cycle? And how much nolva to take?

week 1-6 30mg dbol ED
week 7 100mg of Clomid ED
week 8 50mg Clomid ED

if someone could insert on that timeline when to begin the Nolva and the Sus I would appreciate it.

Don't you just love punks who leave negative Karma like this:

D-Bol is shit motherfucker

Not even brave enough to leave his name but, I'm pretty sure it's bjtheman . What do you guys think? Too bad his karma strength isn't high enough to hurt me. What a loser & such intelligent use of language! You must be a public speaker. It's better to have people think your an idiot than to open your mouth & prove them right. Do me a favor & peg his candy ass with some negative for me. Unless you too disagree with my statements about d-bol. I mean I would absolutely hate to have my karma taken away because it means so much to me! :rolleyes:

Do i only take the nolva if my nipples hurt? or Do i just take it during the clomid therapy at the end of my cycle? And how much nolva to take?

week 1-6 30mg dbol ED
week 8 50mg Clomid ED

if someone could insert on that timeline when to begin the Nolva and the Sus I would appreciate it.

repost

Nolva is a just in case type thing, you always want to have it on hand if gyno starts to show up. You do not need to take it otherwise & that includes post cycle with clomid.

You are close on the clomid therapy:

300mg day 1
100mgED days 2-11
50mgED days 12-21

Start your sust the same time you start d-bol. I start clomid 3 weeks after my last injection but, I also run 15-20mgED of d-bol durring that last 3 weeks to keep as much of my gains as possible then start my clomid the day after my last dose of d-bol.

castar said:
Ok, I am ordering SuS 250 and nolva. It seems that would be best after reading the responses here. Just need to know how much Sus i should be taking a day/week and when to take the nolvadex.

week 1-6 30mg dbol ED
week 8 50mg Clomid ED

I personally dont like Sust. b/c of the prop in it (hurts too damn much). Test Cyp. is muuuch nicer (no pain) in my opinion. Cyp is cheaper too...like I said earlier you can get a 10 ml bottle domestic for like $50.

But, if you go with the sust. take 500 mgs a week (250 twice a week). If you get the Cyp. take 400 mgs a week (200 twice a week- of the 200mg/ml).

Start the sust right away (like supertech69 said).

If youre using sust. start clomid 3 weeks after last inj.
If youre using cyp. start clomid 2 weeks after last inj.

Id run the test for 10 weeks, and the Dbol for 6 to 8 weeks (Id run it for 8 but thats me).

OK got my nolva/clomid/dbol/sus

cycle gonna be 25mg of dbol for 1-6 weeks
1-10 weeks of sustaretard/omnidren
then 11-13 weeks clomid therapy

Top Bottom