Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DBOL: Russian, IP, Thai, Naposim, or TTOKKYO???

SUST-MAN

WHat dbol is your favorite?

I have tried the Thais.....but i'm not sure if they are the best.

Anyone have any idea?

SUST-MAN said:
WHat dbol is your favorite?

I have tried the Thais.....but i'm not sure if they are the best.

Anyone have any idea?

i have ran they all but the russian version, i like ip's stuff the best, but only because its the cheapest one, overall they all work great

I've like Russians best so far. Although I did gain alot of weight from thais and the denkall brand...

What?

Naps? Tell me by whom they are manufactured, where they are manufactured, under lab conditions and at what acclaimed - and actual - dosages.

Russians. Forget them, man. I don't care what anybody says about them. I live 4 miles from Bioreactor and have spoken to Akrikhin already. All in the pursuit of knowledge, mind you. Impurities abound.

IP. Oh...right, another Interpol case. Deal with ** and in a few months you, too, might find yourself busted or interrogated. I recommend Immortal Juicer's thread with nycdefender's commentary. Know your rights. Be sure to chew them thoroughly under a full moon.

Thais. Your best shot. Lab quality. But hard to get directly from Thailand as it is a targeted country. Expensive.

Dexter

P.S. The shit people put into their bodies sometimes really amazes me.

P.P.S. Next good question about Anadrol?

Dexter

Ttokkyo's or Russians

Top Bottom