Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone

jockboy1

:mix: does anyone know about testosterone what types there are and what benefits they have how would i feel and what results I am 37 workout and eat right but want to look and feel better then i do any suggestions . thanks man

You can use the search button to find thousands of threads on test. Happy reading.

The most popular forms of test are probably: sustanon, enanthate, cypionate, and omnadren. If you've never done a cycle before, stick with a 4 blend test like sus or omna at 500mg/wk for 8 wks. If you want better results, stack it with deca-durabolin at 400mg/wk.

eric123 said:
If you've never done a cycle before, stick with a 4 blend test like sus or omna at 500mg/wk for 8 wks.
I admit sust is easy (hell, its all I've used so far myself) but I wouldn't say its best for a newbie to limit himself to this...

Just do a search bro. But Test is good shit theres all types just do that search and do some research and you'll find everything you need to know out.By the way if your going to do some Test you mine as well throw some deca into the Mix:p

Jockboy,

You don't seem to want to find out any info on your own. I've seen you on other boards asking the same thing and everyone is telling you the same thing...Search first. You need to help yourself out and do some homework. What types of test?? All you answers are a search away...These guys are being alot more friendly with you then they should be. You should already know the answers to such rudimentary questions before you even post. Not flaming you bro just seems like your being lazy.:teleport: :ryanh:

no shit, the first search on yahoo or google for anabolic steroids will have testosterone all up in yer face along with all the others. that seems a lot easier than signing up with ef just to post a q like that.

Top Bottom