Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Isn't Vitex bad with Fina or Deca as it may aggrevate the Progesteronic effect?

muscles4ever

I read here on the board that a lot of you advice Vitex at 1 gram a day to those that feel gyno signs from Fina or Deca.

But I was wondering, if Deca and Fina are actually Progestins isn't it VERY bad to use Vitex along with it? Which will actually make things worse?

Now I'm way lost:( :confused: I thought that Vitex would be good with Fina OR Deca. Liquidex for the anti-e and the Vitex for the "progesterone" activated gyno? Progestins= way over my head.. please enlighten. :confused:

what's good about progesterone?:confused:
btw- I just had mine tested w/ a saliva kit and it was off the charts. Kinda sucks, huh?

TxLonghorn said:
Progestins are bad, progesterone is good. Vitex helps the body raise progesterone. That is good.

Could you please elaborate.
I've always been under the impression that elevated levels of progesterone are similar to elevated levels of Estradiol and Estrogen.

Please enlighten us yokels...

bottom line Vutex with Deca or not ?

Ok still, is it beneficial to take Vitex with Deca in order to raise Progesterone (which Macro and other say it's beneficial).

I now understand that Deca is actually a progestin (bad thing) and Vitex can raise Progesterone which is a good thing ?

So bottom line, is it beneficial to take Vitex with my Deca cycle from the start ?

yes, increased progesterone from vitex is good. i just used tren/anadrol and deca at the same time with alot of vitex. no problems whatsoever.

i'm thinking of changing my signiture quote to:

"Deca, fina and anadrol DO NOT convert to progesterone. they are progestins."

the idea that these drugs cause problems by converting to progesterone is one of the biggest misconceptions out there.

Last edited:
I'm heading to the store for some Vitex along with my Durabolin (Nadnrolone Phenylpropionate) and start taking 1g a day just in case.. I have a fear I am sensitive to Deca from my first cycle.

Top Bottom