Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Some Serious Help... I want to Start a Cycle of Testosterone Cypionate..

Jerking off does release a lot of testosterone. The only thing is it's a vicious cycle. I jerked off 6 times in one day and had so much test I was getting more horny so I jerked off 4 more times and at that rate for 4 weeks and I got gyno due to the conversion of the high levels of test in my blood. Not good. I'm having gyno surgery next week.

You shouldnt take test by itself, combine low doses of test with deca or eq, maybe winny at the last 6 weeks. Basically you want to take an anabolic if youre going to take an androgenic drug, like test. Heres an example:"
Week 1-8
Test Cyp: 400mg/wk
Week 1-10
EQ or DECA 400mg/week

This is a good novice cycle that will yield mild water retention and side effects, given youre accessory drugs are in place. Start clomid on week 11 at 100mg a day for 7 days then 50mg for 7 days. Maybe start creatine and glutamine at week 13 or 14 to defray strength loss. If you can afford it, liquidex at .5 mg a day throughout your entire cycle.

kibslib said:
i've been searching for 20 minutes on here. not much help.... can't u guyz just help me out with this stuff? Please?

20 whole minutes? Oh my GOD - how can you STAND IT?!?!?

Jeezus kid, some things take time to learn.

It seems like you are making no effort to find answers on your own - your question are so basic it shows that you have not really TRIED.

For example - have you gone to the search page? How about typing in "injection procedure"? How about "needle size"?

Wahst next - you want one of us to go to the gym and lift for you too?

People on here WILL help you, but you have to show, honestly, that YOU are really making an effort to learn. If not - why should anyone take time to help you?

woah jeesus...... in the amount of wording u just spent knocking me u could of answered all my questions... First of all i didn't even know there was a search thing. That would of saved me a lot time...Also going threw each thread is a pain in the ass when you can't even find anything close to what you're looking for. So i'd say for 20 minutes of pointless searching is a long time.. I didn find only one thing that can help me and that is the web site spotinjection.com. I'm sure on one of the steps.. aspiration? I don't know what that is. You're right my questions are basic so why can't you or anyone else just plain out answer them. It will only take you what 2 minutes? compared to my how many hours of searching?

Im bored so I will help you out. First of all look at what I posted above here for starters. You are going to need a 1 1/2 inch, 22-23 gauge 3cc syringe. If you hunt around your town you might find a pharmacy that will sell them to you no questions asked, if not there are plenty of sources for syringes. Now assuming you have all of your sauce (roids) and all of your maintenance drugs (clomid) heres how you actually shoot the drugs:
1. Wash your hands with antibacterial soap.
2. Swab the rubber stopper on the vial with rubbing alcohol. (If you are using amps, obviously you dont have to do this)
3. Take out one syringe from its sealed packaging.
4. Draw the plunger all the way out so it is full of air.
5. Hold the steroid vial upside down.
6. Insert the needle into the rubber stopper and vial.
7. Plunge the syringe so all of the air goes into the vial, causing pressure so it is easier to draw out the steroid.
8. Start drawing out the steroid slowly. The key here is patience, you dont want to yank on the plunger too fast or you will get too many bubbles in your syringe that you will have to get rid of.
9. Overdraw by about a half a ml the amount you are going to need to shoot, if there is any air in your syringe plunge it back into the vial so there is only steroid in your syringe and it is airtight.
10. Pull out the syringe from the vial, if there are any small air bubbles, hold the syringe upside down and flick it with a finger until the bubbles rise to the top. Then push on the plunger slightly until all air is gone.
11. Put the cap on the needle and set it down.
12. Pull down your pants to your bare ass and swab the upper outer quadrant of your buttock (about 2 or 3 inches below your hipbone on the back of your hip) with rubbing alcohol.
13. Stand with all of your weight on the hip you are NOT going to inject into, so it is totally relaxed.
14. Hold the syringe like a dart and either a) slam it into yourself fast, like they do at the doctors office, or b) put the needle on the spot and just start to push slowly until it breaks the skin and you can push it all the way in with no problem. Make sure its all the way in.
15. Aspirate: meaning pull backwards on the plunger a little, if blood goes into the syringe then youve hit an artery and you will need to remove the syringe totally and stick it in a different spot. If there is no blood in the syringe then plunge the steroids into your ass slowly. This may take a minute or two depending how thick the oil is. If you have to take a breath and just let the syringe hang out of your ass without your hand on it that is ok. 16. Once you are done plunging all of the oil into your ass, yank the syringe out fast and take a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol and hold it onto the spot you just injected, with pressure start massaging the spot and moving it around to disperse the wad of oil you just shot into yourself.
17. Congrats youve just shot up.

Last edited:
kibslib said:
woah jeesus...... in the amount of wording u just spent knocking me u could of answered all my questions... First of all i didn't even know there was a search thing. That would of saved me a lot time...Also going threw each thread is a pain in the ass when you can't even find anything close to what you're looking for. So i'd say for 20 minutes of pointless searching is a long time.. I didn find only one thing that can help me and that is the web site spotinjection.com. I'm sure on one of the steps.. aspiration? I don't know what that is. You're right my questions are basic so why can't you or anyone else just plain out answer them. It will only take you what 2 minutes? compared to my how many hours of searching?

People help those who help themselves.

Or else, the time helping is wasted.

If you wont show the intelligence or resourcefullness to actually try to search for answer .... when you whine about taking 20 MINUTES to learn such things ..... things that will effect your health ......... then why should any expert take THEIR valuable time to help you?

I hate, I fphiang HATE these kids with their "entitlement" mentality.

There is a search page. Use it. Read. Learn. Dont post 20 question in one thread. Ask questions that indicate you are SERIOUS and that you are wliinmg to truly learn, then guys will fall over each other to help you.

Show up like a punk kid expecting people to "give" you all the help you want, when you wont even make an effort ....... and worse yet whine about the fact that you spent 20 minutes ...... and most guys wont help you unless they are bored.

I will thank you, thank you. sorry for all the newb questions. prior to what i wrote i didn't know there was a searh engine so now i'm going to knock myself out. Thanks for the directions though man.

Top Bottom