Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

var winny and dbol cycle

jacobswell

what about this cycle var at about 40-60 mg ed. and maybe 20mg of winny ed. and 15-20mg of dbol a day for the first 2 weeks to kick start the cycle. clomid after and arimidex while the dbol is in play.
for someone who is 5'8 and 165lbs and 2nd cycle and also for my friend who is 6'2 and is on his first cycle. we both want to gain 15lbs of lean muscle.
what do people think

Last edited:
I'm in my 5th week of 40 mg tt var 40 mg tt d-bol/1 mg liquidex ed
I take multi v,ala,liver protector,creatine,and glucosamine.I'm very happy with my results,no bloating because of the liquidex.I'm up about 12 lbs now,and i have about 3 more weeks to go.

sounds pretty good man. not sure about the creatine coz i get terrible wind when i take it. i will probably take IP var. i know i know its unreliable but i have taken it before and it was quite good. aprt from that i think my cycle is pretty good. just wanted to confirm it really.

Last edited:
jacobswell said:
what about this cycle var at about 40-60 mg ed. and maybe 20mg of winny ed. and 15-20mg of dbol a day for the first 2 weeks to kick start the cycle. clomid after and arimidex while the dbol is in play.
for someone who is 5'8 and 165lbs and 2nd cycle and also for my friend who is 6'2 and is on his first cycle. we both want to gain 15lbs of lean muscle.
what do people think
Are you going to drink the Winny?

If so, what's with all the orals
(3 orals might screw up your liver)

You want 15lbs lean muscle, go with 400mg/week EQ or 400mg/week Sustanon.
(Great gains, little or no sides)

Injections are the ONLY way to go.

Just my 02...Peace
MJay95

Stacking three 17aa orals is not a good idea. You do know these are powerful drugs and not play candy, and they can do harm if misused. You're misusing them.

genarr3 said:
Stacking three 17aa orals is not a good idea. You do know these are powerful drugs and not play candy, and they can do harm if misused. You're misusing them.

I'll bet he's afraid of needles...

im only doing dbol and var now. that only two orals as per my second post. so it wont be too much stress on the liver especialy with the milk thistle.

Top Bottom