Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol? Or Deca?-Which Is Worse???

Texas Ranger

Guys, weighing the Pros and Cons, which is one worse on your body(ie.Recovery,Libido,Skin,etc...)? Thinking about using one of them with Test Enanthate for my First Cycle.

Liver Toxicity advantage Deca

Hair loss... D-bol blocked with propecia pills Deca requiring messy spiro topical... advantage D-bol

Gyno D-bol blocked with L-dex..Deca requiring winny or a progesterone blocker... advantage D-bol

D-bol is out of system quicker than deca, quicker clomid therapy adantage d-bol

D-bol makes me horny..they don't call it deca dick for nothin'.. advantage d-bol.

I would say if you keep your liver profile monitored... Go with the test and D-bol stack.

However, depending on your goals you may need further analysis.

i agree with all the above....but i believe that overall for bodybuilding deca is a better choice. deca being overall mostly anabolic means more quality muscle will be put on...where with a highly androgenic AS like dbol, more water will be put on and gains are easier to lose, but dbol will probably give better strength gains. i know you didnt ask...but i wanted to talk about it!! :p

Better gains... advantage Deca

Less acne... advantage Dbol

Price... advantage Dbol

I tried a cycle with Deca, and did not dislike it... but I did break out amazingly bad. I went to the doctor and got pills which helped some, but it was still to much to handle. I am a shirt and tie guy at work, and the acne would show wet spots on my back though my shirt.

I never had a problem with deca dick though, and the gains were good.

Best luck

very personal issue, all compounds effect people differently, i would go with dboll but make sure to run liquidex or better femera, but either one will do the trick

i agree with all the above....but i believe that overall for bodybuilding deca is a better choice. deca being overall mostly anabolic means more quality muscle will be put on...where with a highly androgenic AS like dbol, more water will be put on and gains are easier to lose, but dbol will probably give better strength gains. i know you didnt ask...but i wanted to talk about it!!

exactly!

For a first cycle test/deca is perfect, I love d-bol especially Russian d-bol, but I would not recommend it for a first cycle,

Deca/test/anti-e than clomid/hcg and you have a great first cycle.

I'm running all three for my first cycle. I really don't want to run deca (organon) but I heard it will ease the pain of T400 (denkall) when mixed together in the same syringe.

Do you think this is necessary??

BTW, I'll be using thai d-bols.

Top Bottom