Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

organon doesnt make deca anymore

animal B said:
vet grade and human grade,,,surprise surprise are the same thing..all this shit is tested on aniamls..valium for animals is the same as valium for humans....I hear all the time..I want human grade...bros..there is no differance..no matter what you think

i hear they piss in if it vet grade :rolleyes:

animal B said:
vet grade and human grade,,,surprise surprise are the same thing..all this shit is tested on aniamls..valium for animals is the same as valium for humans....I hear all the time..I want human grade...bros..there is no differance..no matter what you think

I can only agree with you to a degree. Veterinary gear like Upjohn Winny and Fort Dodge EQ is used in race horses that are worth a whole lot more than most people... so obviously, this is some good shit that is not going to contain impurities. However, I have to think that all that Mexican vet shit is way more likely to be impure and underdosed. I mean, that shit is used to fatten up a heffer before its slaughtered. I know what you're saying, and you are definitely right to a degree, but IMO, opting to only use human gear is ultimately a more wise and prudent choice.

Mother fucker! I just reordered my script and they told me it was discontinued - both 200mg and 100mg/ml versions.

Damn, I don't want to wait around to get it (somebody said September above) so I'm going to see if any other wholesalers have any left. That sucks.

I wonder if a compounding pharmacy can make it since it's registered as an Organon product. Do they still have a hold on it or can it be made by others i.e. generic.

Thank you Animal B. You are very much correct.

I'm sure a generic company will make nandrolone decanoate available in the future. There is too much of a market for it. If anything, Organon discontinued it temporarily just to drive up prices since they don't have any competition making it.

MadCow1 said:
Mother fucker! I just reordered my script and they told me it was discontinued - both 200mg and 100mg/ml versions.

Damn, I don't want to wait around to get it (somebody said September above) so I'm going to see if any other wholesalers have any left. That sucks.

I wonder if a compounding pharmacy can make it since it's registered as an Organon product. Do they still have a hold on it or can it be made by others i.e. generic.

yes they will but how you gonna get it? cant ship controled substances across state lines...

Swoleyoley said:

yes they will but how you gonna get it? cant ship controled substances across state lines...

Several wholesalers within my area - I know of 3. I'll just call the local pharms for each one. Not very hopefull though.

The company line is that there weren't enough sales of the product to support its continued manufacture.

The real truth is that sales of nandrolone skyrocketed after the favorable HIV studies came out. Because Deca is not currently indicated for wasting and that use is considered "off label", and there is a large on going study in AIDS patients using Deca, my guess is that Organon is waiting on the results of the study and if favorable will apply to the FDA for use in wasting, reintroduce the product and jump the price tenfold similar to oxandrolone and anadrol. Imagine one 200 mg 1 ml vial of Deca selling for $200.

Funny how Congress finds time to investigate steroid use in baseball, but they don't give a shit about drug companies using the HIV cash cow to make millions on people suffering from an incurable disease. Furthermore, I don't understand why insurance companies don't demand generic versions of these products to cut costs, instead they just refuse to cover the drug. In the end, the patient gets screwed.

I'm really glad politicians are looking out for the best interests of the people.

W6

organon holland is still producing yellow tops, however, the expiry date is printed on the label and the box... i bought the shit and would put my life on it that it is real.,,. and i was told that all other organon decas are not available.. there was a 50mg amp available... not sure of the company.

sk* said:

Cause it isn't human grade. :p Keyword: vet, intended for animals. ;)

I use mostly vet products and I am told I am a big MOFO sooooooooooo, whats wrong with vet products? If it is good enough for a $1,000,000 race horse it is good enough for me!;)

Peace, Quad

Top Bottom